Profile for mags > Reviews

Content by mags

mags

My Last - Riley & Chelle (Crossroads, Book 2)
My Last - Riley & Chelle (Crossroads, Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful story, 11 Aug. 2014
This was such a lovely story. I really enjoyed it and just fell in love with all the characters especially Riley and chelae, can't wait to read Alex's story next.

My First - Jason & Katie (Crossroads, Book 1)
My First - Jason & Katie (Crossroads, Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars loves young dream, 9 Aug. 2014
I'm a real romantic, so I really enjoyed the story behind this young couples story. It's sad but with a happy ending so I'm happy.

Begin Again (Starting Over Series Book 3)
Begin Again (Starting Over Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 27 July 2014
I loved everyone of these books and this one was no exception. I loved this story so much I laughed and cried but I really loved the happy ending.

Second Chances (Starting Over Series Book 2)
Second Chances (Starting Over Series Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars good book, 26 July 2014
This was another good story with some good twists and turns. Can't wait to read the next one. Hope Dylan's story is just as good.

Starting Over (Starting Over Series Book 1)
Starting Over (Starting Over Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 20 July 2014
I really loved this story, just when you thought it was going to come together something happened that had you on edge. I really felt for both Bellamy and Luke but so glad they got their happy ending.

Kissing Under The Mistletoe (The Sullivans Book 10)
Kissing Under The Mistletoe (The Sullivans Book 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 2 Jan. 2014
OMG I thought the Sulllivan books couldn't get any better but this story was just so special. A look into how it all began sooooo special no wonder they all turned out the way they were. All the children each had something a little special about them & u can see were they get it from. There beautiful looks, they way each of them love there jobs, how they love & adore all there family especially there wife's, but most of all how they love & support one another through everything xx

P.s I'm going to miss reading about the Sullivan family, so please write more xx an adorable fan xx

Come A Little Bit Closer (The Sullivans Book 7)
Come A Little Bit Closer (The Sullivans Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 26 Dec. 2013
I have loved everyone of the Sullivan family books, but right now this one has been so breath taken made me laugh and cry at the same time that I actually felt as if I was really there watching this beautiful love story unravel. Can't wait to read more about this beautiful family. Thank you .

Release: A Contemporary Erotic Romance (Iris Series Book 1)
Release: A Contemporary Erotic Romance (Iris Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars mags, 7 Dec. 2013
I really loved this book. I already shared it with my friends even before I had finished it as it was so good. Well Done.

Moments Lost and Found
Moments Lost and Found

5.0 out of 5 stars great story, 2 Dec. 2013
I thought this book was a great read. It always kept u on edge but finished well. Would recommend these two books to all my friends. Enjoyed the French gentlemen Laurent he sounded soooooooo sexy, handsome and a little delicious mmmmmmmmmmmm. So glad it had a happy ending. Well Done .