Profile for M. Lester > Reviews

M. Lester (Suffolk, GB)

Taylors of Harrogate Lapsang Soucong Tea Bags 1 x 50 Bags
Taylors of Harrogate Lapsang Soucong Tea Bags 1 x 50 Bags

5.0 out of 5 stars Good alternative for Twinnings, 9 Nov. 2015
Since twinnings have stopped their packs of 50 teabags I have bought these. The postage and packing price is annoying but I buy in bulk making the p&p prices less per box.

Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare TW008B Ultralight Aluminium Blue Tri-Walker with Vinyl Bag
Offered by Easier To

5.0 out of 5 stars Very quick delivery and easy to put together, 15 May 2015
More substantial than a walking stick, but not as cumbersome as a 4 wheeled walking frame. Very quick delivery and easy to put together.

Ellie-Bo Heavy Duty Modular Puppy Exercise Play/ Whelping Pen, 158 x 77 x 80 cm 6 Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Pen for my border collie pup, 29 Mar. 2014
It is ideal as a pen for my pup, it is large enough for a sleeping end and the other end with newspaper in case there are accidents. Strong enough not to tip over and heavy enough to stop the pup trying to get out underneath.

Elements Silver B3815 Ladies' Shoot for The Moon Sterling Silver Bangle, Diameter 6.88 X 5.94 cm

4.0 out of 5 stars A birthday present, 29 Mar. 2014
I bought this as an 18th birthday present, it looked good and was a good weight.Think my neice liked it.

LAMY safari DB03065 Medium Nib Fountain Pen - Charcoal Matt Black
LAMY safari DB03065 Medium Nib Fountain Pen - Charcoal Matt Black
Offered by Europens

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I hoped, 29 Mar. 2014
I had another Lamy fountain pen which I loved but when I lost it I bought this new one, but it is not as good as my previous one. The ink does not flow well and needs repeated strokes over the paper to make it work, it is a pity cause I really loved my other one. It feels good to hold but writing is difficult.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 4, 2015 10:15 AM BST

Secrets of the Italian Gardener
Secrets of the Italian Gardener

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure, 22 Dec. 2013
I kept wondering what country he went to- and why the rest of the world were so ignorant about it. maybe after his next book the world knew more.
Well written but I was left wondering.

Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared

4.0 out of 5 stars What a good read, 20 Feb. 2013
It really cheered me up in my 95th year. The history was nearly true but the humour great. Well worth the 20p it cost.

ProCook Mandoline Slicer Black
ProCook Mandoline Slicer Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Mandolin, 17 Jan. 2011
Arrived in good time even though it was over the Christmas rush and bad weather. It was a gift so I don't know how well it works.