Profile for Joannie > Reviews

Content by Joannie

Joannie

Playtex Women's I Can't Believe It's a Girdle Brief Plain Shaping Control Knickers, Beige, X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable girdle, 15 Jan. 2017
Having unsuccessfully tried to purchase playtex Fits Beautifully girdle I ordered this one instead. I am very pleased with it and is equally as good.

ghd Air Hair Dryer - Black
ghd Air Hair Dryer - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect hair dryer, 8 Nov. 2015
Very pleased with this hair dryer -dries my thick hair fast. Can highly recommend it and I like the cool shot. I even dropped it on to a tiled floor and it still worked!

Kipling Women's New Halia Shoulder Bag - Starlight Blue
Kipling Women's New Halia Shoulder Bag - Starlight Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful bag, 17 Sept. 2015
Love the bag. Holds loads without being bulky. Also has the original monkey and not the plastic version.

Clarks Embrace Charm Womens Casual Shoes Black 6.5
Clarks Embrace Charm Womens Casual Shoes Black 6.5

5.0 out of 5 stars heavenly feet, 18 Jan. 2015
These shoes are heavenly. I will never take them off.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars lovely cover for Samsung galaxy s 10.5, 19 Oct. 2014
Excellent case but a bit fiddly slotting it in to stand up.

ghd Style Heat Protect Spray 120 ml
ghd Style Heat Protect Spray 120 ml
Offered by Bentley's Bargain Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Jun. 2014
I have had this product before and like it. Wouldn't use anything else ass it goes with my ghd hairdryer and straighteners

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Universal case, 26 Oct. 2011
A smashing sturdy little bag to hold my Flip camcorder. Very pleased with it. Fits into my handbag nicely with full protection.

Flip Mino HD 3rd Generation 120 minutes recording, 8GB Memory & Image Stabilisation - Black
Offered by AOT (UK VAT registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Flip Mino HD 3rd Generation, 26 Oct. 2011
This product is fantastic. I Love it. I can send video clips to all my family and friends. Easy and simple to use. I already own a Sony camcorder but prefer to use this.

The CarPET Pet Hair Remover
The CarPET Pet Hair Remover

5.0 out of 5 stars CARpet Hair Remover, 1 July 2011
The CARpet Hair Remover is brilliant and intantly removes animal hair without sticking to the product.
I have a Maine Coon cat with long hair and I first use the Groomit brush and then the hair remover on his blanket. I can recommend product and first class service from seller.

Helix Scoring & Embossing Board - Box Maker
Helix Scoring & Embossing Board - Box Maker

5.0 out of 5 stars box maker, 25 Oct. 2010
This product makes perfect boxes with a perfectly fitting lid. Easy instructions. Very pleased with it.