Profile for Mr. Christopher L. Eales > Reviews

Content by Mr. Christophe...

Mr. Christopher L. Eales "chrismodmod"

Ray Winstone - the Biography: The Story of the Ultimate Screen Hard Man
Ray Winstone - the Biography: The Story of the Ultimate Screen Hard Man
by Nigel Goodall

1.0 out of 5 stars its all true it's rubbish!, 24 Aug. 2011
I got this book as a gift, it is the worst boig ever! it's just well known information about Ray's films and 50% of the book is copied reviews of Rays films, total waste of money!

The Ice Man: Confessions of a Mafia Contract Killer
The Ice Man: Confessions of a Mafia Contract Killer
by Philip Carlo

5.0 out of 5 stars shockingly brilliant, 24 Aug. 2011
I read a lot of books and a lot of books on crime, this has become one of my favourites. It is very well written, the information has been very well researched.
The book gives fascinating insight into the nature and nurture of a homicidal pyscopath, also the workings of the Mafia and the police.

It is a fascinating read and truley shocking, you will find it hard to believe that a man like this ever existed and managed so much death and destruction.

If you enjoy crime books or books about murder and or organised crime I garuantee you will not be able to put this book down.

The Witcher 2 - Premium Edition (PC DVD)
The Witcher 2 - Premium Edition (PC DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars The most amazing PC game ever!, 14 Jun. 2011
This game is amazing!

First of all I see most of the bad reviews mention problems with installing etc. I had no such problems, maybe because I have a poerful PC

Anyway as for the game it is HUUUGE! A bit like WOW in the sense that you have freedom to raom, pick up quests, collect items, buy/sell/make items.
The combat is very good and easy to get used to after a few plays, controls are pretty good for me.
The game does involve a lot of walking around and talking to people, these conversations are quite important most of the time to so you need to pay attention, this might make the game a bit slow and boring for caual gamers, but if you want an epic adventure then this is the game for you.
It is also very replayable as many of the desicions you make during the game lead you down different paths, playing again and making different desicions can make the game totally different and even have you fighting for the other side.

All in all, it's epic, it's huge its looks amazing, gameplay is great I love it

Acai Berry 500mg 120 Capsules - Freeze Dried Super Food Potent Health Dietary and Weight Loss Supplement
Offered by Troo Health Care

5.0 out of 5 stars works great for me, 6 Mar. 2011
I have come back to order some more of these for my mum, me and my wife have both been taking them and have both lost weight without really changing our diet.

For me personally these have been a godsend as I was overweight AND I have IBS and I am reguarlly constipated, these pills have made me regular and comfortable when going.

So for my wife and I they have helped us both lose weight I am sure they will work for everyone else too , but be warned most of that weight will out of your rear end! :)

Massaging Bath Pillow
Massaging Bath Pillow

5.0 out of 5 stars So much more than a bath pillow, 15 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Massaging Bath Pillow
Its a sex toy people! and a good one too, especially as the easily removedvibrating unit is an 8 in long smooth tube with a rounded end

Ladies sit on it and see for yourself :)

10.80V,4400mAh,Li-ion,Replacement Laptop Battery for HP Special Edition L2000...

1.0 out of 5 stars second hand battery NOT NEW!, 30 Jan. 2010
I bought mine from DVSTuff wgich is the seller for this item, it eventually arrrived from Hong Kong, it is not a new battery!

Getting the Joke: The Art of Stand-up Comedy (Performance Books)
Getting the Joke: The Art of Stand-up Comedy (Performance Books)
by Oliver Double

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 13 July 2009
This book is brilliant, if you are starting out in comedy like me then I strongly reccomend this book, Oliver covers so many different areas and gives so many examples of situations and work from many many professional comedians this book is an absoloute must have for anyone looking to hone their skills in stand up or comedic performance.

Essex Boys [DVD] [2000]
Essex Boys [DVD] [2000]
Dvd ~ Alex Kingston
Offered by DVDBayFBA

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 18 Jun. 2008
This review is from: Essex Boys [DVD] [2000] (DVD)
They claim this film is based on the rettedon murders, but the only similarity is that 3 guys got shot in a 4x4 in feild, thats it, Sean Bean is laughable as a Essex gangster and the film never grips you at all.

If you enjoy a gritty British gangsta film then this is not the one for you, this is boring

Age of Empires III (PC)
Age of Empires III (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars It is not the same as previous titles, but..., 8 Nov. 2005
The gameplay is similar to previous titles, and the layout is very similar, but the addition of capitol cities and cards, it is a welcome change in my book, and although I prefer medievil games I am sure that this one is gonna be in my all time top 3 soon,