Profile for Mummy0412 > Reviews

The Girl on the Train
The Girl on the Train
by Paula Hawkins

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 14 Jun. 2016
This review is from: The Girl on the Train (Hardcover)
Gripping story.

Flowers in the Attic (Dollanganger Saga)
Flowers in the Attic (Dollanganger Saga)
by V C Andrews
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

4.0 out of 5 stars Book club choice, 14 Jun. 2016
Weirdly enough I enjoyed this story, you really need to read the others (although I looked them up online and there is a lot of misery in there!) We were given this as a choice for book club and a lot didnt enjoy it. It is a bizarre story of 4 children trapped in an attic by their mother and grandmother. It takes them years to escape. At times I struggled with the story as it didnt always seem realistic- the attic for example seemed huge and had a lot of things that just happened to be in there-slightly unrealistic at times. The odd love story with the brother and sister was actually gripping, although it was incest- a lot in our book club wanted to know what was going to happen with them. An interesting read. Doubt Ill read any more by the author though.

Ladybird First Favourite Tales: The Complete Audio Collection (Ladybird Audio Tales)
by Wayne Forester
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stories, 14 Jun. 2016
Fantastic stories on here and keeps my two year old very happy! It has some real classic stories on here which I love.

Lamaze Mittens The Kitten Blankie
Lamaze Mittens The Kitten Blankie
Offered by modelstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely toy, 14 Jun. 2016
Bought for a present, great price and quality and lovely little toy/comforter.

Playshoes Baby Travel Universal Pushchair Buggy Rain Cover
Playshoes Baby Travel Universal Pushchair Buggy Rain Cover

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best!, 14 Jun. 2016
Unfortunately we bought our pushchair in Germany and our rain cover broke. I understand it not fitting our pushchair, it sort of does- what I dont like is the gaping hole/slit in it. Rain seems to get in a lot!! We've had to pin it together. It will keep us going as my son will be out of his pushchair soon but it is just a basic cover. Not the best.

Father Christmas on the Naughty Step
Father Christmas on the Naughty Step
by Mark Sperring

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely story, 14 Jun. 2016
My husband happens to be called Sam and we do use a naughty step at home (for my son, not husband!!) Came across this by chance and it is a lovely little story of making things right, great for any age! We love it.

Anatomy of a Soldier
Anatomy of a Soldier
by Harry Parker

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 14 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Anatomy of a Soldier (Hardcover)
Beautiful story and a real insight into what goes on when the men go on their patrols etc. Very moving and emotional. I loved that the author chose objects to tell the story-very creative.

That's Not My Kitten (Touchy-Feely Board Books)
That's Not My Kitten (Touchy-Feely Board Books)
by Fiona Watt
Edition: Board book

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet book, 14 Jun. 2016
Super cute story, bought for a friend with a cat to give to their daughter, she loved it. Lovely story with touchy-feely parts.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19