Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Belfast, NI)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Emartbuy® Nokia Lumia 530 / Lumia 530 Dual Sim Compatible Micro USB In Car Charger
Offered by emartbuyuk

3.0 out of 5 stars Slow charger, 6 Mar. 2015
Very slow at charging but will do as an emergency charger if you forget the proper one!

Stunt
Stunt
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Stunt (Audio CD)
Great album would recommend, reminds me a bit of Crowded House!

ANDI ROSE Women Ladies Sexy Lingerie Floral Lace Elastic Band Net Bodysuits Crotchless Bodystocking (Black-I)

4.0 out of 5 stars Boyfriend loves it !, 27 Feb. 2015
This is a good fit considering it's one size fits all, I have very long legs and it works ok. - boyfriend does't find anything wrong with it.....

FINEJO Lace Mesh Garter Dress with Stockings Lingerie Sleepwear Chemise
FINEJO Lace Mesh Garter Dress with Stockings Lingerie Sleepwear Chemise
Offered by Universal Color

2.0 out of 5 stars Doubtful if I will wear this!, 27 Feb. 2015
This is very flimsy and ties at the back, impossible to put on unaided.

EVERGREEN BOY
EVERGREEN BOY

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 11 Feb. 2015
This review is from: EVERGREEN BOY (Audio CD)
Some great songs on this album, bought this as a present but turns out as a re-introduction to Steve's music for me.

Desigual Women's Greta Regular Fit Long Sleeve Top, Gris Tormenta, Size 12 (Manufacturer Size:Medium)

4.0 out of 5 stars Typical Desigual, 11 Feb. 2015
NIce colourful top as expected from Desigual, not sure if I like the ribbons in the sleeves but these can be removed without a problem. The size is just as expected from European clothes, UK clothes are cut that bit bigger so I always go up a size. No issue with this top.

Desigual Women's Kaley Regular Fit Long Sleeve Top, Black, Size 12 (Manufacturer Size:Medium)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful top and good fit., 30 Jan. 2015
I got into Desigual when I bought my first jumper in Spain, I just love the colours. The first top was size small and it was a snug fit, but it does stretch. After reading all the discussion on sizing, I therefore ordered this top in a medium, my normal shop size varies between 10 and 12 depending on the shop but Spanish clothes have a tendency to be small fitting. The medium is a perfect fit not to tight, I will therefore be ordering 12/medium in future. Hope this helps those unsure of what size to order.

Large Red "Alisha" Faux Leather Jewellery Box
Large Red "Alisha" Faux Leather Jewellery Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 18 Dec. 2014
Larger and heavier than I expected, very good quality. I would intent to use this to store more expensive pieces as it would not hold too much costume jewellery. Since I paid half price for this I'm delighted with this purchase.

Geneva Rose Gold Plated Classic Round CZ Stainless Steel Back Ladies Boyfriend Watch
Offered by szyufei

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap looking, would not recommend., 9 Aug. 2014
Why the RRP for this is £80 I don't know, as soon as I saw the packaging, all the way from China, I realised it must be a fake, which was reflected in the price. Cheap and tinney, the strap is too big, how to amend it I haven't a clue and it would cost more to take it to the watch-makers. It's the old adage "you get what you pay for" thankfully not £80!!! I have assigned this watch to the cupboard!

Seksy Wrist Wear by Sekonda Women's Quartz Watch with Mother of Pearl Dial Analogue Display and White Stainless Steel Bracelet 4531.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, looks good., 5 Aug. 2014
I bought this as a stop gap until I could get my watch fixed. It arrived very quickly. It was easy to adjust to fit my wrist and looked stylish. So pleased with this I might just hold onto it instead of giving it away now that I have my own day to day watch back.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7