Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Belfast, NI)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Volume 2 - Release
Volume 2 - Release

5.0 out of 5 stars and now for something slightly different!, 16 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Volume 2 - Release (Audio CD)
I used to have this album years ago and after going to a Afro Celt gig recently I just had to re-purchase it again. Brilliant fusion of African and Irish instruments and sounds.

WOMENS DIABETIC ORTHOPAEDIC MEMORY FOAM COMFORT LUXURY SLIPPERS SHOES EXTRA WIDE FIT ADJUSTABLE VELCRO LADIES NAVY SIZE UK 7
Offered by Socks Uwear®

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent slipper but too wide for me., 16 Jun. 2016
Unfortunately had to send these back as they were too wide despite being the correct size. They would suit someone with swollen or injured feet as the slipper itself can be opened fully so no need to try and slip on. It's a shame they are not available in normal width.

Breaking Bad: The Complete Series [DVD]
Breaking Bad: The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bryan Cranston
Offered by Assai-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillant, 24 Mar. 2016
Must be one of the best shows ever made, I has already watched it twice and would be quite happy watching it again.

VTech Baby BM1000 Digital Audio Baby Monitor
VTech Baby BM1000 Digital Audio Baby Monitor

4.0 out of 5 stars Good device, 24 Mar. 2016
I bought this to monitor my bed bound mother while I was downstairs, it works extremely well but unfortunately after hearing the theme tune from Midsummer Murders for the umpteenth time I had to switch it off.....

Oak Finish 6 Cube 3 Door Shelf Books CDs & DVDs Wooden Storage Display Unit
Oak Finish 6 Cube 3 Door Shelf Books CDs & DVDs Wooden Storage Display Unit
Offered by brands online uk

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sturdy unit, 24 Mar. 2016
Easily assembled if you stick to the instructions, good sturdy and strong unit. Fit nicely into my spare corner and is now full of all the stuff I hadn't the heart to throw out..

Fire TV Stick
Fire TV Stick

5.0 out of 5 stars Should have got one sooner..., 24 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Fire TV Stick (Electronics)
As a prime member I can now watch prime movies on my TV without the cable from my laptop to the TV anymore. All my amazon music can be accessed and the radio section has some good tunes from different eras. Great little device and I would recommend it to all prime members....if they haven't already got one! The only problem is now there is too much to chose from, lets hope they don't put my kindle books on it as well...lol

Bowie: The Complete Story
Bowie: The Complete Story
by John Mulvey

5.0 out of 5 stars My partner loved it!, 10 Feb. 2016
Bought this for my partner who is a big Bowie fan and he loved it, said there were a few interviews in the book that he had not seen before and that's saying something!

Blackrock Unisex-Adult Safety Boots SF08 Black 12 UK, 47 EU Regular
Blackrock Unisex-Adult Safety Boots SF08 Black 12 UK, 47 EU Regular

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit and good sturdy boot., 10 Feb. 2016
Good boot with a good reputation, mind you I might have more to say in a few months time!

Dunlop DLH7788 Deloris Slipper Boot - Heather - UK 8
Dunlop DLH7788 Deloris Slipper Boot - Heather - UK 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Good supportive slipper, 3 Dec. 2015
Bought these for my mother who is recoving from a hip replacement, these are perfect for the job, good support.

Heathen
Heathen

4.0 out of 5 stars Different album in case!, 7 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Heathen (Audio CD)
Can't really review the album Heathen as when we opened the case the album inside was "Hours" - however my partner liked this ablum which he hadn't heard before!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 3, 2016 9:32 AM GMT