Profile for Mr. R. A. Llewellyn Brown > Reviews

Content by Mr. R. A. Llew...

Mr. R. A. Llewellyn Brown (Scotland)

3 Pairs Mens Black Wool Blend Kilt Wedding Hogmany Socks ...
3 Pairs Mens Black Wool Blend Kilt Wedding Hogmany Socks ...

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 Mar. 2017
My son liked these socks as a change from the white.

Labrador Retriever (Black) Photo Keyring 5.5cm x 4cm
Labrador Retriever (Black) Photo Keyring 5.5cm x 4cm
Offered by Something Special Gift Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Mar. 2016
Lovely

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars bought this for my mother. she loves them as ..., 19 Jan. 2016
bought this for my mother. she loves them as she can wear it round the back of the head as opposed to having the band ontop of her hair.

Bunty Soft Fabric Washable Dog Pet Warm Basket Bed with Fleece Lining - Blue - X-Large
Offered by Electro World

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 12 Nov. 2015
Lovely big bed and good quality. Would recommend .

What Every Person Should Know About War
What Every Person Should Know About War
by Chris Hedges

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful background information, 11 Oct. 2013
This books gives a civilian extremely useful background information about what happens on a front line (with american bias but still generally relevant).

Diary of Private Prayer
Diary of Private Prayer
by John Baillie

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful for life:should be used by more folk, 1 Jan. 2011
This book is indeed a classic. My copy was gifted to me by a minister, who ominously said"I think you will find this useful". Now over ten years and a continent or two have passed me by and I can see he was correct. The perfect book for anyone with practical difficulties in praying first thing in the morning or last thing at night. The language is in places ancient, I would warn people about that BUT then aslo adivise them to ignore that matter: there is enough simple plain English to benefit anyone. I am genuinely surprised in this busy age that this book is not broadcast more widely. Me? I am about to buy 3 copies. I didnt realise it was available.