Profile for Ms. Claire E. Janssen > Reviews

Content by Ms. Claire E. ...

Ms. Claire E. Janssen (Uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
His Other Lover: A fast paced, gripping, psychological thriller
His Other Lover: A fast paced, gripping, psychological thriller

2.0 out of 5 stars However I was so disappointed, it's completely mis-sold as a thriller and the ..., 20 July 2016
Just read this book and must admit the storyline kept me reading wondering what Mia was going to do. However I was so disappointed, it's completely mis-sold as a thriller and the ending was so flat and week I regretted spending money on it!

If you want a story with a twist then this is not for you! The main characters were weak and it could have ended with a fantastic twist but nope the characters were as weak at the end as they were in the beginning.

Between You and Me: The bestselling psychological thriller with a twist you won't see coming

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, 28 Mar. 2016
Ive read a few books recently on the subject of domestic abuse and thought this one was quiite a good read with a surprising twist. the author does a good job of building up the suspense so you wantto keep reading.

The alternating chapters from two different characters gave a good insight into their personalities and how they operate but this sometimes got a bit repetitive hearing the same incident twice. Generaly well written and decent enough pace for the reader to want to carry on.

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Case, Fuchsia - fits all Paperwhite generations

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for Paperwhite, 25 Dec. 2015
Lovely item, really good quality. The back is slightly deeper so the kindle sits nicely and securely. The clasp is magnetic and when you open it the kindle automatically turns on. My mum is very happy with it and her kindle paperwhite sits perfectly in it.
Shame about the delivery, I ordered it and had a notification to say I had refused to accept it so item was returned to Amazon. Spoke with customer services who said they'd resend it so I waited days for it only to find it wasn't being resent and I'd have to order it again. Thankfully I re-ordered it and it arrived Xmas eve. Lost a bit of faith in Amazon this year.

New Nordic Hair Volume 90 Tablets
New Nordic Hair Volume 90 Tablets
Offered by AmericanVitaminSpot
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Good results, 1 Dec. 2015
I purchased these vitamins from Holland & Barrett and noticed an improvement in my hair strength and also noticed some hair re-growth around my hair line in places. People say they saw results within 1 week but I would say it took 3-4 weeks for any noticeable changes to my hair.
I ran out of these and didn't replace them and now I've ordered more as I realize now how good they were! I think my hair grew in length quicker than it normally would so id say these are pretty effective!

I'm Alan Partridge : Complete BBC Series 1 [1997] [DVD]
I'm Alan Partridge : Complete BBC Series 1 [1997] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Steve Coogan
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Oct. 2015
Hilarious!! Watch this over and over...never fails to have me in stitches!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 23 Oct. 2015
Seems to be the real deal. Arrived quickly with no problems.

The Snow Child
The Snow Child

5.0 out of 5 stars Really sweet story. I don't usually read things like this ..., 23 Oct. 2015
This review is from: The Snow Child (Kindle Edition)
Really sweet story. I don't usually read things like this but I loved the concept. It was so well written and the characters so loveable.

Monster In Law [DVD]
Monster In Law [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Lopez
Offered by Champion Toys

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 23 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Monster In Law [DVD] (DVD)
Love J-lo in this movie! seen it a few times before but had to buy it as it's hilarious!

My Story
My Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard read but great story, 23 Oct. 2015
This review is from: My Story (Kindle Edition)
Amazing story of survival! This girl is incredible - you almost can't believe someone can experience what she did and carry on in life.
Highly recommend.

Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as told by Christian
Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as told by Christian

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring re-hash of the original., 23 Oct. 2015
Gave up half way through. Really boring. Same story just a different perspective on the sex.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9