Profile for Miss H. Ali > Reviews

Content by Miss H. Ali

Miss H. Ali "LoveShoes"

Cute Cartoon Character Socks Hero Series (Big Eye Hero 5Set)
Cute Cartoon Character Socks Hero Series (Big Eye Hero 5Set)
Offered by danischoice-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little gift for superhero fans, 24 Jan. 2016
Bought as a present for a 12 year old boy. Worn immediately. Fit perfectly. Been in circulation since. Job done

My Best Fiend (Fiend 1)
My Best Fiend (Fiend 1)
by Lavelle Sheila

5.0 out of 5 stars Still enjoyable 20 (gosh 20!) years on, 22 Dec. 2015
Great book, read it as a child, been looking for it for years. I've just read the first chapter and loved it all over again. Great seller too.

KitSound KSMFLBM Earphones with In-Line Microphone Ladybird
KitSound KSMFLBM Earphones with In-Line Microphone Ladybird

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 14 Feb. 2015
Bought for £5. Keep my ears warm and worked well while they worked but less than a month in and I've had to buy a new audio jack.

The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike Book 1)
The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great characters, highly predictable plot yet utterly engaging., 27 July 2014
I guessed the murderer as soon as they were introduced which meant I wasn't reading to unravel a mystery, I was merely reading to see how the characters interacted and how they reached the obvious conclusion. I enjoyed every page and every sentence although the final scene made me cringe with its over-egged suspense. I would recommend it as a good commuting/beach bag book.

Love, Save The Empty (Album Version)
Love, Save The Empty (Album Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this song since hearing it in the movie "he's ..., 27 July 2014
Love this song since hearing it in the movie "he's just not that into you". Was impossible to find in the UK apple store...amen to Amazon!

Just Desserts: A Bed-and-breakfast Mystery (Bed-and-Breakfast Mysteries)
Just Desserts: A Bed-and-breakfast Mystery (Bed-and-Breakfast Mysteries)

3.0 out of 5 stars good light reading, 1 Feb. 2014
Fun crime caper find the characters difficult to believe sometimes but enjoyed it anyway recommended if you enjoy agatha raisin

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works on all our Apple products, 9 Jan. 2014
Bought this for my mums iPhone but we've used it for the iPhones, iPads and iPad mini. Not sure why others have had a bad experience. Excellent product especially at this price!!

Bump to Birthday, Pregnancy & First Year Baby Journal (Parent & Child)
Bump to Birthday, Pregnancy & First Year Baby Journal (Parent & Child)
by from you to me
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 9 Jan. 2014
Great gift for my newly pregnant friend. It's a beautiful book, made with excellent quality paper and plenty of space for words and photos

The Hits 1
The Hits 1
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars My Desert Island Disc..., 8 May 2005
This review is from: The Hits 1 (Audio CD)
If I was stuck on a desert island this is the CD I'd hope I'd packed. As a 10 year old someone gave me it and I looked at it with an upturned nose but from the glorious opening of When Doves Cry there's a song for every mood on this compilation. Prince is a musical genius - especially when it comes to writing. He takes an emotion you're feeling and verbalises it so you think "YEAH! EXACTLY!" Thus, if you're new to Prince you'll be surprised that he wrote the original Nothing Compares 2u - made famous by Sinead O'Connor - this version is completely different, a heart-wrenching soulful lament with closer than close Rosie Gaines, that will make you ache to be in love like that. Fans of the recent 80's revival will love Uptown, Let's Go Crazy, 1999 and Prince's version of Chaka Khans I Feel for You. There are sexy songs (Alphabet Street, Soft and Wet) and sultry love songs (Pink Cashmere, Diamonds and Pearls). This CD is a fantastic introduction to the great man and if you like this but you're still not sure about him definitely get The Hits 2, because his albums may be a little too much for everyone. I think this album clearly shows why so many singers today use Prince's lyrics (Beyonce in Jay-z's Bonnie and Clyde) and so many are copying his style (the recent Freestylers song: Push Up).