Profile for Mrs. Doreen Platt > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Doreen Platt

Mrs. Doreen Platt

KINGSO B22 3W RGB Crystal Ball Rotating LED Stage Light Bulbs Disco Lamp Newest Multi-Color Colorful 16 Colors Changing Bayonet
Offered by Honearn

3.0 out of 5 stars My granddaughter loved it at her birthday party, 17 May 2016
My granddaughter loved it at her birthday party. Not used it since. It seems very fragile and needs to be well out of reach of little ones

Sod Seventy!: The Guide to Living Well
Sod Seventy!: The Guide to Living Well

5.0 out of 5 stars a great read for all ., 24 April 2015
Brimmed full of good ideas and advice. A really great book, well worth reading.

Calm - Meditate, Sleep, Relax
Calm - Meditate, Sleep, Relax

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Oct. 2014
I find this very effective and sleep inducing.

Avast Mobile Security & Antivirus
Avast Mobile Security & Antivirus

4.0 out of 5 stars ifeel secure, 1 Feb. 2014
My friend put this on here for me and I feel secure. I trust that this will long continue. thanks

Words With Friends
Words With Friends

5.0 out of 5 stars a family game., 1 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Words With Friends (App)
A great game for all the family. My mother who is 95 reckons that it is keeping her brain active. I do think that it is a great help with spelling for all of us young and old. Some of the spellings are American but you do get used to this.

Verdi: Nabucco / Act 3 - Va, pensiero (Chorus of the Hebrew Slaves) [Nabucco]
Verdi: Nabucco / Act 3 - Va, pensiero (Chorus of the Hebrew Slaves) [Nabucco]

4.0 out of 5 stars Russell Watson - Chorus of the Hebrew Slaves, 30 Mar. 2013
.i really enjoyed this although it slightly varied from the original.This is my favourite song of all time.I play it time after time.

Stress-related Illness
Stress-related Illness
by Dr. Tim Cantopher

5.0 out of 5 stars My long standing stress disorder., 5 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Stress-related Illness (Paperback)
I have read quite a number of different books on this subject but I found that this particular book was easier to read and understand than most of the others. I would recommend this book to other sufferers.

Bigjigs Rail Long Curves (Pack of 4)
Bigjigs Rail Long Curves (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars big jigs wooden railway track., 5 Feb. 2013
My grandson John absolutely loves this railway kit. It has mixed well with other makes of railway and is played with most days.

Kids Childrens Large Storage Seat Stool Toy Books Clothes Box Chest Train Fire Engine Pink Bus or Safari Animals (Fire Truck)
Offered by worldofbargain888

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids storage seat stool., 5 Feb. 2013
One of my grandsons climbed into it and it was rather flexible. It bent, but went back to its shape later. It does hold all my grandsons wooden railway outfit but I just wish it had been a little more robust.