Profile for ian > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Can You Escape - Island
Can You Escape - Island

4.0 out of 5 stars 20 good levels plus bonus, 15 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Can You Escape - Island (App)
Ok. Bit pricey at 2 quid. However, a good evenings entertainment. :)

Lacoste Burgundy Polo Shirt L1264 M
Lacoste Burgundy Polo Shirt L1264 M
Offered by GolfBase

4.0 out of 5 stars Genuine lactose polo., 7 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Lacoste Men's Polo Shirt (Apparel)
Genuine good quality product. Nothing more to say. Satisfied.

Paranormal Escape
Paranormal Escape

3.0 out of 5 stars way overpriced for the game, 26 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Paranormal Escape (App)
3 stars as way overpriced. It's ironic. I thoroughly enjoyed the freebie escape work app and gave 5 stars. But after paying £1.94 I am a little disappointed. If it was priced at 0.65p then it might be 4 stars.

Escape From Work
Escape From Work

5.0 out of 5 stars five stars genuinely because its free and good quality., 26 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Escape From Work (App)
It is not easy to get 5 stars from me but after due consideration you can have it. I would give the game 4 stars if I had to pay for it as a four star review is good enough incentive for me to purchase a game. But... five stars, because it was the daily free special in the app store!! I am now going to purchase either paranormal escape or samurai escape from you. Just making my mind up now.:)

Alice Trapped in Wonderland
Alice Trapped in Wonderland

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars. Free as well!, 22 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Alice Trapped in Wonderland (App)
Colourful, fun, well rendered. Fairly difficult to be honest. I avoid using walkthroughs, but I confess to peeking at hints when I got stuck on how to use the ice pick. Good game, recommended.

Maniacts
Maniacts
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars load of tosh, 6 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Maniacts (Amazon Instant Video)
Awful unbelievable storyline of mixed sex violent offender integration with eyelashes n makeup. The psycho killer is a loveable huey Lewis type with a just got out of bed smacked out look. I gave in and rued my lost £2.49. If your thick. Watch it.

Let's Escape - Premium
Let's Escape - Premium

4.0 out of 5 stars very good escape game., 27 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Let's Escape - Premium (App)
Wonderful escape game. About right for my intellect. I really enjoyed it. Took me couple days to do (on and off). Worth 60p. I cheated the code in 1 level (snooker room) by running through possible combinations until I hit it. However, I did not utilise the walk throughs. Easy 4 stars.

Escape Death Mansion - Can You Escape?
Escape Death Mansion - Can You Escape?

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 stars dont like being forced to review, 25 Jan. 2015
Ok. I did not accept the walkthrough. I did however Google a bit I could not do.. the yellow gem. I got all the other colours but for the life of me could not work yellow out. Apparently the tv room is a code (1507 if I remember rightly). Once through the door I got the yellow gem and finished the game within a couple of minutes. A deserved 4 stars review.

Escape Games_Fire House Escape
Escape Games_Fire House Escape

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent enough escape game. Do it., 18 Jan. 2015
Ok game. Keeps you thinking. Don't let the heat get to ya.. stay cool and look around ;)

Escape The Room
Escape The Room

4.0 out of 5 stars I dont usually utilise a walkthrough!, 18 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Escape The Room (App)
I love escape games they are my favourite kindle bedtime activity. Usually, if an escape game is too difficult I just leave it. I have to confess that the music studio level had me baffled for ages. I could not unlock the bird sample. I thought I had inputted the correct time related code but for some reason it did not work. Anyway I watched the walkthrough for that level. Great escape game worth having a crack at.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4