Profile for ian > Reviews

Content by ian

ian

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Room (Kindle Tablet Edition)
The Room (Kindle Tablet Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars pure quality, 18 May 2015
Intriguing, mystifying, well made, a pleasant few hours of thoughtful relaxation.

Five stars.

Doors&Rooms
Doors&Rooms

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice to pass the time with, 13 May 2015
This review is from: Doors&Rooms (App)
Quite a likeable simplistic escape game which gradually becomes more and more difficult without making you shatter your beloved kindle fire of the lounge wall. Stay cool and... Escape!

Human Life
Human Life

4.0 out of 5 stars very well made. quite difficult., 10 May 2015
This review is from: Human Life (App)
This is fairly challenging. I was doing fine until the ship level. One of the puzzles had a glitch (the quad colour grid) and as it was not working so I utilised a walkthrough to get the code. Therefore I do not count that walkthrough I used as it was the games fault. Otherwise highly recommended, great graphics ok soundtrack etc. A decent 4 star's.

Royal Escape
Royal Escape

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good escape game., 5 May 2015
This review is from: Royal Escape (App)
Enjoyed it. Only utilised 1 walkthrough for a stupid thing on the climate clockwork level. Otherwise I managed it fine. Not easy but if you persevere you will find your way through.

Drive Medical 10370BLK-6 Folding Walking Stick with Gel Grip Black
Drive Medical 10370BLK-6 Folding Walking Stick with Gel Grip Black

3.0 out of 5 stars To be honest I don't like the handle it just does not sit right, 27 April 2015
I bought this based on the reviews. To be honest I don't like the handle it just does not sit right. Its either a bad design or my hand is irregular, I do however have long hands. That said the folding mechanism is good and its of decent quality.

Can You Escape - Island
Can You Escape - Island

4.0 out of 5 stars 20 good levels plus bonus, 15 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Can You Escape - Island (App)
Ok. Bit pricey at 2 quid. However, a good evenings entertainment. :)

Lacoste Burgundy Polo Shirt L1264 M
Lacoste Burgundy Polo Shirt L1264 M
Offered by GolfBase

4.0 out of 5 stars Genuine lactose polo., 7 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Lacoste Men's Polo Shirt (Apparel)
Genuine good quality product. Nothing more to say. Satisfied.

Paranormal Escape
Paranormal Escape

3.0 out of 5 stars way overpriced for the game, 26 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Paranormal Escape (App)
3 stars as way overpriced. It's ironic. I thoroughly enjoyed the freebie escape work app and gave 5 stars. But after paying £1.94 I am a little disappointed. If it was priced at 0.65p then it might be 4 stars.

Escape From Work
Escape From Work

5.0 out of 5 stars five stars genuinely because its free and good quality., 26 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Escape From Work (App)
It is not easy to get 5 stars from me but after due consideration you can have it. I would give the game 4 stars if I had to pay for it as a four star review is good enough incentive for me to purchase a game. But... five stars, because it was the daily free special in the app store!! I am now going to purchase either paranormal escape or samurai escape from you. Just making my mind up now.:)

Alice Trapped in Wonderland
Alice Trapped in Wonderland

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars. Free as well!, 22 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Alice Trapped in Wonderland (App)
Colourful, fun, well rendered. Fairly difficult to be honest. I avoid using walkthroughs, but I confess to peeking at hints when I got stuck on how to use the ice pick. Good game, recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4