Profile for Linda > Reviews

Content by Linda

Linda (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
This Girl's In Love - A Bacharach & David Songbook [Amazon Signed Exclusive Edition] [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars Worlds can not describe how good this is., 26 Nov. 2016
Rumer's voice is perfect for these tracks. She captures the essence completely. Introducing me to unknown tracks that are now firm favourites. 'Are you there with another Girl' ... You can totally imagine the video (there isn't one!), her voice is so expressive. Burt himself is playing the intro to one.
Rumer's voice is likened to Karen Carpender, but to me she sounds like herself!
She and her husband Rob, have put their own unique stamp on this album. Rob has worked with Burt since he was 18 and is Dionne Warwick's musical director. No one was more qualified to produce this magical album. As a team... Perfect.
An album that will last forever.

Dyson AM08 Pedestal Fan with Bladeless Technology
Dyson AM08 Pedestal Fan with Bladeless Technology
Offered by Shopcorp

5.0 out of 5 stars V quiet and incredibly effective, 2 May 2016
Not bought, but was given it in NHS hospital, by the nurses, to use for two weeks. It was very quiet, therefore did not disturb anyone's sleep, mine included.. Very stylish... Amazed that it was in the ward. It kept me cool at number 2. Didn't blow me about either. I would love to get one, but in Highlands of Scotland ... Maybe not really required!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 30 April 2016
On reading the reviews .. I'm thinking this is great.... But no.... 30 mins for full charge!? Don't think so! .... 75 mins and still only 38% On new iPhone 6s+. I bought a 'super fast' USB cable to endure fastest poss delivery .. Still no better... Overheats too. Will be returning.

Money Pig® Dock to HDMI AV Cable Adapter for iPhone 4 4S iPad 1 2 New iPad 3 (1080P)

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work..., 7 Feb. 2016
Ok had this for over a year before I used it...l my iPad says it's not compatible..... Wonderful...

Kindle E-reader, 6" Glare-Free Touchscreen Display, Wi-Fi (Black) - Includes Special Offers (Previous generation - 7th)

1.0 out of 5 stars I want my old kindle back!, 24 Jan. 2016
Had to replace my kindle, 6 years old, due to battery lasting one hour. Oh I wish I could have got the same one again.
Ok I'm only on day 3 of using it.. But I really do not like the touch screen. My thumb is too short to turn the page using one hand. I'm going to spill tea over it one day! I wish you could change the side for going forward and back. Or st least change the size of the margins... That might help. Why stop making the one with buttons at the side...so much more user friendly. It's a book I want, not to Tweet, Facebook and the multitude of other things it can do.
I suppose I'll get used to it, well I have too....

Margot de Paris Tapestry/Needlepoint Kit - Orchids (Orchidees)
Margot de Paris Tapestry/Needlepoint Kit - Orchids (Orchidees)
Offered by Atlascraft®

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as bright as picture., 15 Jan. 2016
The pink is not as bright as the photo makes it look. It will be nice, but not quite as I had hoped.

Quality duck feather cushion pad 18" x 18" (45cm x 45cm) - Made in Great Britain

5.0 out of 5 stars Well filled., 15 Jan. 2016
Very well filled. Bought next size up to what the cushion was, and it was almost too fat to fit in... But it got in!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 15 Jan. 2016
Heavy quality hard back. Lovely paper. Little extra for Christmas. Bought for my son who in first year teaching.

Let There Be Lists - The Bright Side
Let There Be Lists - The Bright Side

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 15 Jan. 2016
Heavy quality hard back. Lovely paper. Little extra for Christmas.

The Bright Side - Female Coin Tray - Random Hair Grips, Fake Eyelashes & Half An Earring Design
Offered by Premier Life Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun!, 15 Jan. 2016
An extra to go into a Really Good tin... Went down a storm! Great range. There is one for men too...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9