Profile for Pamela Thomson > Reviews

Amazing Loom Bandz Pack of 100 Clips
Amazing Loom Bandz Pack of 100 Clips
Offered by ToyWarehouseUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Aug. 2014
Just as expected and do the job required for the loom bands.

Davina Intense [DVD]
Davina Intense [DVD]
Dvd ~ Davina McCall

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this dvd, 9 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Davina Intense [DVD] (DVD)
wow....what a workout. I love this dvd, and what a difference in me already. Be prepared to sweat!!

Rev-o-LOOM-tion: A Modern Kids' Guide to Rocking Rubber Bands
Rev-o-LOOM-tion: A Modern Kids' Guide to Rocking Rubber Bands
by Triumph Books

5.0 out of 5 stars he loves it and found it easy to follow, 9 Aug. 2014
Bought for my ten year old son, he loves it and found it easy to follow. It has entertained him for hours on end.

Hemline H3003.L | Plastic Large Embroidery Floss/Thread Box/Organiser
Hemline H3003.L | Plastic Large Embroidery Floss/Thread Box/Organiser
Offered by Sew and So

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Aug. 2014
Great item, stores my threads perfectly, good value for money and speedy delivery .

Spinning Four Flag Target, For Nerf Gun and Rifles, Rubber Band Guns & Rifles, Crossbow and Hand Bow, new design - a great Christmas present for any budding indoor assassins! Made in the UK!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, 4 April 2014
This item was much smaller than expected. My fault for not looking at the sizes before ordering. Bit disappointing for me but it was a gift or my son to go with his nerd gun and he loves it.

Set of 6 Jewel Bud Vases
Set of 6 Jewel Bud Vases

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Set of 6 Jewel Bud Vases
Bought these as a Christmas gift for my mum. They are tiny but gorgeous, mum was delighted with them and displays them where the sun catches them....lovely effect.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 4 April 2014
Great item, love the colour. I use these pads for the the stamps I use on my cards and for blending. Price was great and speedy delivery.

Gutermann 10 x 50 m 70 Percent Polyamid/30 Percent Polyester Thread Pack, Metallic Effect

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful., 4 April 2014
Fabulous threads. Bought for my mum to embroider her felting pics and she loves them. Cheapest price I've come across.

Zentangle® Basics
Zentangle® Basics
by CZT Suzanne McNeill

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Zentangle® Basics (Paperback)
Took a notion to trying this after seeing it on a tv show. Prices for the books on amazon were the cheapest I had seen and thank goodness because really there is not much to the book. However it s good fun and I find it very relaxing.

Page: 1 | 2