Profile for Joyce Burgess > Reviews

Manchester City FC Birthday Card - Football Gifts
Manchester City FC Birthday Card - Football Gifts
Offered by Match Day Experience Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 May 2016
Very pleased with card, my son will love it.

The Wilding
The Wilding
by Maria McCann

5.0 out of 5 stars I finished The Wilding two days ago and loved it, just could n't put it down, 9 May 2016
This review is from: The Wilding (Paperback)
I finished The Wilding two days ago and loved it, just could n't put it down. It has been a while since a book held me so much. A fascinating glimpse into a seventeenth century world of intrigue and mystery.

10x Original Universal Capacitive Stylus Touchscreen Pen for ipad 1 & 2, 3 iPhone 5, 4s , HTC, Tablet pc, Asus Tablets, Advent, Samsung Galaxy, Mobile Phones, PC, Blackberry Playbook & Phones, Android and all other Capacitive Screens Devices (10x, mixed colour )
Offered by magnoliaus

HP 364XL High Yield Black Original Ink Cartridge (CN684EE)
HP 364XL High Yield Black Original Ink Cartridge (CN684EE)

3.0 out of 5 stars Kept refusing to print and messages saying it was counterfeit ..., 4 Sept. 2015
Kept refusing to print and messages saying it was counterfeit and to report it as such. Did eventually print so I'm puzzled

Ladies Tri corn Pirate Hat Outfit Accessory for Turpin Fancy Dress
Ladies Tri corn Pirate Hat Outfit Accessory for Turpin Fancy Dress

4.0 out of 5 stars The hat was very good value for money and much admired at the Pirate ..., 24 July 2014
The hat was very good value for money and much admired at the Pirate Party I went to. Really glad that I bought it.

Sekonda Ladies Analogue Gold Plated Black Dial Black Leather Strap Watch 4141
Sekonda Ladies Analogue Gold Plated Black Dial Black Leather Strap Watch 4141
Offered by Discount Watches UK

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the leather strap because metal irritates my skin, 22 July 2014
I like the leather strap because metal irritates my skin. It has a nice clear black face on which I can read the numbers clearly, So glad that I bought it.

The Invisible Wall
The Invisible Wall
by Harry Bernstein

5.0 out of 5 stars A personal view of The Invisible Wall, 1 Jun. 2014
This review is from: The Invisible Wall (Paperback)
This novel is set in the town in which I live so I read it out of curiosity to see which places it mentioned that I might know. It is a long time since I read a book in which I could empathise with the characters so strongly. It is written in a straightforward uncomplicated style which brings out vividly the struggles of a family living in poverty and a mother's dream of a better life for them

The Return
The Return
by Victoria Hislop

3.0 out of 5 stars uncertain about this writer, 13 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Return (Paperback)
This novel did not have a sharp start, it seemed to ramble on for 157 pages with cardboard characters who didn't come to life. I only became interested when the story centred on the Ramires family and the Spanish Civil War. The ending seemed rushed too.

And the Mountains Echoed
And the Mountains Echoed
by Khaled Hosseini

4.0 out of 5 stars a slight let down I'd say, 5 Aug. 2013
I enjoyed the book to a certain extent but thought it sagged a bit in the middle. Went into a lot of detail about characters I didn't really care about. Enjoyed his other two novels so much more.

Sony DSCW520 Cyber-shot Digital Still Camera - Silver (14.1MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars sony camera, 5 Jun. 2013
I love my camera, it has clear instructions and is easily carges, my picture quality is very good.satisfied customer thanks

Page: 1 | 2