Profile for Lizzy > Reviews

Content by Lizzy

Lizzy

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
The Sins Of Their Fathers (East End Trilogy Book 1)
The Sins Of Their Fathers (East End Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous love this author all her books are magnificent cannot wait ..., 26 Nov. 2015
Fabulous love this author all her books are magnificent cannot wait for the next one and the next one ....believable characters and grips you from the first "PAGE"

The Sisters of St Croix
The Sisters of St Croix

4.0 out of 5 stars Started off well but dragged on a bit towards the ..., 26 Nov. 2015
Started off well but dragged on a bit towards the end but still fairly enjoyable a new author to me

Scandalous Lies: An addictive, sexy beach read
Scandalous Lies: An addictive, sexy beach read

5.0 out of 5 stars A not to be missed Stonking Book, 28 Aug. 2015
Absolutely brillant ,a bit like the old Jackie Collins books lots of fabulous outrageous characters with fantastic lifestyles that everyone would envy ,exquisite settings,what more could you ask for.....
I ended up reading all three of his books all of which are marvellous,cannot wait for his next one.

The Captain's Daughter
The Captain's Daughter

5.0 out of 5 stars Great summer read I could not put this book down, 18 July 2015
Great summer read
I could not put this book down, it was very entertaining the characters were very believable and I like the way the author travelled through the ages fabulous book wish there were more like it ....
Loved the length of it as well don't like to read anything under 350 pages as like to get my money's worth

Unwanted
Unwanted

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Unwanted (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant brilliant brilliant did not want to finish it so good enough said download it now

The Book of You
The Book of You

4.0 out of 5 stars Started well normally when I see a book as long ..., 31 Jan. 2015
This review is from: The Book of You (Kindle Edition)
Started well normally when I see a book as long as this I think Whooppee but dragged on and on and on far too long and for me a disappointing ending did not find it believable!

The Disappeared (Bergman & Recht 3)
The Disappeared (Bergman & Recht 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Jan. 2015
Fabulous writing yet again fromthis author very good story line could not put it down download no

The Escape (John Puller Series Book 3)
The Escape (John Puller Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this author cannot get enough of him so glad ..., 31 Jan. 2015
Love this author cannot get enough of him so glad he keeps churning his thrillers out particularly liked the setting of this book and the characters are very believable

Silenced
Silenced

5.0 out of 5 stars have recommended her to all my friends on my Facebook page ..., 31 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Silenced (Kindle Edition)
Phenomenal a new author for me and have now read all 3 of her books one after the other cannot wait for the 4th end to end excitement
not to be missed, have recommended her to all my friends on my Facebook page absolutelyy brilliant

Charity
Charity

4.0 out of 5 stars Another blockbuster, 2 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Charity (Kindle Edition)
I would recommend this book to all my friends it is a truly lovely story with great believable characters and I did not want it to end cannot wait for my next book from this author.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11