Profile for MyChem53 > Reviews

I Am Ozzy
I Am Ozzy
by Ozzy Osbourne

5.0 out of 5 stars highly entertaining, 1 Sept. 2010
This review is from: I Am Ozzy (Paperback)
Despite not being a big fan of Ozzy's music, i bought this book to take on holiday. I found this book highly entertaining and amusing

I Brought You Bullets
I Brought You Bullets

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 1 Sept. 2010
This review is from: I Brought You Bullets (Audio CD)
This album is raw punk rock. I brought this album a few years ago after being a hardcore MCR fan. Whilst it may not be their best album, i still listen to it alot, making a must have for every rock fan. Raw energy is captured throughout the album, much more so than polished modern pop albums.

Brand New Eyes
Brand New Eyes

5.0 out of 5 stars <3, 1 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Brand New Eyes (Audio CD)
Amazing, their best album. each song has a unique let lively quality. Each song transfers brilliantly live, and i strongly recommend all Paramore albums, as well as seeing them live

My Chemical Romance: This Band Will Save Your Life
My Chemical Romance: This Band Will Save Your Life
by Reinhardt Haydn

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 1 Sept. 2010
As a hardcore MCR fan, I already knew most of the content from this book before reading it, and from what i know, all of it is factual. Despite knowing most of the facts, this book failed to get boring.

Avril Lavigne - The Best Damn Tour  [DVD] [2008]
Avril Lavigne - The Best Damn Tour [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Avril Lavigne

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad, 1 Sept. 2010
This DVD captures no energy of the live perfomance, it may as well just be a CD. However, Avril performs well, and does all her greatest hits.
If you are looking for as close to a gig experiance as possible through a DVD, i strongly recommend 'Paramore-The Final Riot', and 'Green Day-Bullet In A Bible'

Light Me Up
Light Me Up

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 1 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Light Me Up (Audio CD)
Unlike many people, i have never seen Gossip Girl. I heard 'Make Me Wanna Die' on the radio and instantly fell in love with the band. A brilliant album for any rock fan.

A Star-Crossed Wasteland
A Star-Crossed Wasteland

5.0 out of 5 stars Their best album, 1 Sept. 2010
Their best album so far. A must have for any metal fan. Like many underated bands, they desrve more credit for their amazing albums.