Profile for JayBee > Reviews

Content by JayBee

JayBee "Jay-Bee74" (Weston super Mare, Somerset. England UK.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Mens Farah Frogmouth Pocket Trousers Grey W38INxL31IN
Mens Farah Frogmouth Pocket Trousers Grey W38INxL31IN
Offered by Chums Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Farah great trouser in every way., 20 May 2016
I have previously purchased this brand of trouser and find satisfaction not only the quality and value for money but the fit. The sizing is very reliable and I order with confidence. I have never needed to return or exchange any of my many Farah garments yet. Really pleased with the material and style too.

Happy Birthday (Many Ways) - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher
Happy Birthday (Many Ways) - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and easy to buy and print., 27 April 2016
I always get Amazon Printable gift vouchers, so easy.

Viners Contrality 26 Piece Cutlery Set (2 serving spoons) Stainless Steel In Presentation Box Elegant
Offered by GoGoGifts

5.0 out of 5 stars VINERS CONTRALITY: THE BEST QUALITY AND DESIGN I COULD FIND., 27 April 2016
Nice style cutlery set, pleased with my purchase and looks good at the table. Beautifully made with a good sheen/finish to every piece. I looked at many, many of Viners sets and decided that (this might sound silly): The knife blade length and handle length balance! I have had other set over the years that are 'all handle' clumsy if you like and those with shaped handles don't appeal to me so I decided that this set of Viners Contrality was the one I liked best - and they are of good quality stainless steal that should continue to cut as they should for years to come. A lifetime guarantee comes with them. I do recommend this cutlery set for appearance, quality and value for money.
Thank you for reading this.

Jaybee

Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 Standing Origami Case (3rd generation - 2013 release)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money purchase, 27 April 2016
Probably the best at the price offering good protection and is nicely manufactured.

Word Search
Word Search

3.0 out of 5 stars Works fine and is fairly simple to use, 27 April 2016
This review is from: Word Search (App)
Not raving about this but it fills in the odd waiting time wherever you are.

MyShoeStore® VINTAGE HARRINGTON JACKET ADULTS UNISEX MENS LADIES WOMENS HARRINGTON CLASSIC RETRO SCOOTER 1970'S BOMBER MOD SKIN TARTAN LINING COAT TOP SIZE S-3XL
Offered by My Shoe Store

5.0 out of 5 stars HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE. Nice to find a jacket of good quality at the right price too, 27 April 2016
Nice to find a jacket that was near to my sizing first time. This really is a nice 'retro' jacket of 'Bomber' style but just what I wanted for the Spring and Summer casual wear. It is neatly made and looks smart and I am likely to purchase one again but a lighter colour. Yes, great value for money. I am not knocking it but I wish the pockets were a bit deeper. The zip runs nicely too. The jacket feels good to wear and that certainly is important in my mind.
Thanks for reading.

JayBee.

Safety 1st Simply Close Pressure Fit Metal Gate
Safety 1st Simply Close Pressure Fit Metal Gate

5.0 out of 5 stars I FOUND THIS CHILD/PET SAFETY GATE WAS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED. GREAT VALUE AND SO STRONG., 25 Mar. 2016
The safety gate is well made and looks very good indeed. Packaging good too (this is important in my view for safety in transit). No-one wants to receive a damaged item do they!
This is definitely a 'no fuss' gate. All parts easily recognisable, small spanner supplied too. Instructions are basic but adequate as no Doctor's degree in Engineering is needed :-) First look at the gate and parts supplied shows it to be an easy job for an average person to cope with. My 10-year old granddaughter could do it. On first look at the gate, it seems bent out on one side. This is to allow a good tension once the gate position is sited and side gripper screw/pads are adjusted against the tension of the upright part of the lock-side. I stood the gate assembly on a 3 inch (75mm) packer to help align it at the height required, than adjusted the side tensioning screw/pads to the rough but equal dimensions. Placed the gate and frame where it will be needed then continued to tighten the gripper- tensioning screw pads measuring the gap on the left and the right for centralisation.
As the top grippers on both sides are adjusted out, the post on the catch side come up into position so that the gate opens and closes as it should. The lock aligned properly.
Please also note that on the bottom rail of the gate itself are a couple of stops to allow the gate to open inwards or outwards. Locked if both are down - unlocked if both are up so that the gate can travel inwards or outwards. Ideally, the gate needs to travel away from the room's panel door. Please note: This is not the case if used at the stairs. That option is for the purchaser to decide.
In my home, we have mostly standard 30" doors. two 27" doors and one 33" door. I did purchase a single bar extension if it were to be used on the widest door in the future. Also please note that this safety gate is not intended for 27" narrower doors.
All in all, a very good product, looks good and is strong.. If I do need another in the future, this is one that I will purchase again.
Thank you from JayBee.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse - Blue [PC]
Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse - Blue [PC]
Offered by SEDIVA UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Adequate wireless mouse for the Lenovo as a matching unit ..., 9 Mar. 2016
Adequate wireless mouse for the Lenovo as a matching unit. Does not need any software. Just plug the wireless device into a USB socket and GO ... Cannot go wrong at the price. Logitech in the forefront for many years.
JayBee

Targus TAR300 Classic Laptop Bag Case Fits - 15-15.6 Inches, Black
Targus TAR300 Classic Laptop Bag Case Fits - 15-15.6 Inches, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 9 Mar. 2016
Excellent value for money. This was purchased for the Lenovo ideapad 305. A perfect fit - could say that it was made for the Lenovo. Strongly made and of professional appearance too. A compartment at the front for odd papers etc. I would not hesitate to purchase this one again if the need arises.
JayBee

Lenovo Ideapad 305 15.6 inch Laptop Notebook - Blue
Lenovo Ideapad 305 15.6 inch Laptop Notebook - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Lenovo Ideapad 305. I chose this one above dozens of others. Great value !!!!!, 9 Mar. 2016
This great value for money Notebook does everything asked of it. Great looking design too. Has Windows 10 and on receiving it, owners will need to set/configure the system up to their liking (usual these days with new PC's etc).
A .no-nonsense design and it totes a CD/DVD Reader/Writer. The price is set at the correct level and after some searching in this price range decided that this one having 8gb RAM (see specs). Most others set at the price were toting 4gb RAM. Intel processor is good and I was surprised just how quickly Lenovo responds and works for the operator. What we won't know - same as all the rest is "How long will it perform like this"? (Always an unknown quantity). Its construction is robust and that is a good omen! I feel that it will easily go the 3-year lifetime a portable PC is reckoned to last without any problems.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11