Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Content by Kindle Customer

Kindle Customer

Page: 1 | 2
One Clue Crossword : 100s of great free crosswords with picture clues!
One Clue Crossword : 100s of great free crosswords with picture clues!

5.0 out of 5 stars one clue crossword puzzle, 20 April 2016
Good game. A bit different to the usual candy crush etc.

Concealment: A Compelling Psychological Thriller (Crazy Amy Book 1)
Concealment: A Compelling Psychological Thriller (Crazy Amy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book. Bought in the early hours of the ..., 16 April 2016
Excellent book. Bought in the early hours of the morning when I couldn't sleep. Couldn't stop reading once I started. Absolutely gripping.

30 Scrumptious Homemade Soups and Broths: Your Complete Soup Diet Cookbook
30 Scrumptious Homemade Soups and Broths: Your Complete Soup Diet Cookbook

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent ideas, 8 May 2015
Love this cookbook. Have tried quite a few and used others to tweak my own recipes. Well worth a read.

Cold Fear
Cold Fear

5.0 out of 5 stars Riveting read, 21 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Cold Fear (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book. Loads of twists and turns. Gripping page turner with a strong ending. Can't wait to read more by this author.

Miss Lynn, My Delusional Mother: A memoir of a woman who was controlling, manipulative and deceptive in our family business and personal lives.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read for anyone who has had to deal with a manipulative or abusive parent., 8 Feb. 2015
I found this book entertaining in the way it treated a difficult subject with humour and acceptance. I felt the frustrations and anger the author felt and could relate to the development of his ironic sense of humour as a defence mechanism when dealing with his mother, along with that of many of the employees who had to deal with her.

Psychopath: Who Is More Dangerous-the Psychopath or the Sociopath?. Learn the Difference and How to Protect Yourself from Both

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth reading., 9 Dec. 2014
This is a book for the layperson. It will be particularly useful to anyone who is in any sort of relationship which may be causing them concern whether this is a social, sexual or work relationship.

It provides a clear and concise overview and is helpful in highlighting areas of particular concern.

BBC Weather
BBC Weather

5.0 out of 5 stars Use every day, 1 Sept. 2014
This review is from: BBC Weather (App)
The best weather app I've found. So simple to use and recognises every place name I've entered so far. Would recommend to everyone

When I Was Joe
When I Was Joe

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read, 4 Sept. 2012
This review is from: When I Was Joe (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely loved this book although I wasn't sure if it was my sort of thing when I ordered it. I read it in one day as I was so drawn into the drama. It outlines the terrible long term consequences of a 'mad moment' for a young teenage boy and the life-changing effect not only on himself, but his friends and family. I found it particularly relevant in the 'gang and knife culture' of the inner city teenager and how easily any young person can become involved, almost against their will.

Touchstone (1. The Sins of the Fathers): The time travel saga that spans a century...

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 5 Mar. 2012
I enjoyed this book. I have read a few time travel books but this one really got to me. I thought it was going to be a typical teenage romance but it certainly wasn't. I had to buy the second book and can't wait for the third. Absolutely gripping

Amazon Kindle Keyboard Lighted Leather Cover, Hot Pink (only fits Kindle Keyboard)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 27 Jan. 2012
I'm absolutely delighted with this product. I was a little disappointed that my kindle didn't have backlighting as I got it to take away with me and was unable to read it when it got dark. This cover solves all that. The light is great, and easy to fit. The cover is great for protecting my kindle so that I can pop it into my bag without worrying about it getting banged around. It is practical and worth the money.

Page: 1 | 2