Profile for S. Locklin > Reviews

Content by S. Locklin

S. Locklin "BlueBird" (Edinburgh)

Page: 1 | 2
WaterWipes Sensitive Baby Wipes, Natural & Chemical-Free,  4 x 60 (240 Wipes)
WaterWipes Sensitive Baby Wipes, Natural & Chemical-Free, 4 x 60 (240 Wipes)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice to use and gentle., 9 Jan. 2016
Lovely product, though bit pricey and heavy for ordering online. They would be great if they were dry and one added the water when nappy changing / using the wipe. Then they could have a travel version of them which are already wet.

Bieco 409831 30 Disposable Bibs
Bieco 409831 30 Disposable Bibs

4.0 out of 5 stars hygienic and convenient, 9 Jan. 2016
I do not normally recommend disposable things, however these are hygienic and great for nursery or traveling.

Joules Welly Print, Women's Rain Boots, Navy Dogs, 5 UK
Joules Welly Print, Women's Rain Boots, Navy Dogs, 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, waterproof and good looking., 9 Jan. 2016
Comfy, waterproof and good looking. Everything I am looking for in a welly boot.

My Booky Wook
My Booky Wook

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read and I laughed too., 23 Feb. 2014
This review is from: My Booky Wook (Kindle Edition)
Basically I could not put the book down and I enjoyed switching between the book and Youtube to see some of the material he writes about. Brand also goes into detail about his relationships with family & the development of his career. A must read for fans and anyone in need of a fast moving and interesting plot with funny & witty characters.

Amscan Disney Princess Journey Penant Banner
Amscan Disney Princess Journey Penant Banner
Offered by Time to Party

4.0 out of 5 stars So pretty, 12 Jan. 2014
This bunting is really pretty and made a great effect at our Princess party. Each of the "flags" are a perfect size and the curved edges I prefer to this triangles, for this particle theme.

French Connection Acid Chevron Women's Shirt Sulpher Multi Size 14
French Connection Acid Chevron Women's Shirt Sulpher Multi Size 14

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks and feels great., 12 Jan. 2014
This is lovely to wear. Looks and feels great. It is completely see through so I wear grey singlet top underneath.

12" Birthday Princess Balloons Asstd 25 Pack NJB
12" Birthday Princess Balloons Asstd 25 Pack NJB
Offered by notjustballoons

4.0 out of 5 stars Great colours and the right size for Helium Balloons., 12 Jan. 2014
These balloons were a good size, which meant we could inflate them to a size that made a great visual impact for our party. The contrasting pinks were lovely to look at and we mixed with some other pastel colours. We used Helium in the balloons, but they would also look great as simple air balloons.

In the Garden of Thoughts
In the Garden of Thoughts

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartwarming and uplifting, 3 Dec. 2013
I think you only have to take a look inside of this book and read a few quotations to experience. The entire collection is as good as the preview. I bought the Kindle Edition and looks great on my IPAD as well as accessable for inspiration everywhere when needed. Will be buying lots of the hardbacks as Christmas presents this year.

Laser Spin Top - Party Bag Fillers - pack of 12
Laser Spin Top - Party Bag Fillers - pack of 12
Offered by Top Value Prices

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple fun, 3 Dec. 2013
I buy these for party bags or pass the parcel and also carry a couple around in my handbag so they can be used when necessary for providing some entertainment. They are plastic, nonetheless, the finish looks good and there are lots of variations of the pattern.

Princess Journey Honeycomb Party Centrepiece
Princess Journey Honeycomb Party Centrepiece

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, should have been at least 50% bigger, 5 Oct. 2013
I bought these as table decorations for a princess party. They really need to be at 50-125 % bigger for a party. Very pretty and had a lovely effect but did not really stand out as much as I had hoped due to the size. Birthday girl took it home to decorate her bedroom.

Page: 1 | 2