Profile for Vijay > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Absolute Balderdash
Absolute Balderdash

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should have/play and love this game!, 3 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Absolute Balderdash (Toy)
I bought this some time back as a present for my brother who loves playing Monopoly and Cranium. I bought this after seeing an advert and thought I would take a chance, I'm so glad I did!!

We all played this together the first time we played it and in the group was my 12 year old niece. No one guessed she made up the story about a pimp!!!

I wish we could play this more but unfortunately my sister in law hates this game! So bear that in mind; it's not for everyone!!!

Mattel - Scene It? Friends DVD Game
Mattel - Scene It? Friends DVD Game

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for friends fans..., 3 Jan. 2011
I bought this for my sister and she LOVES it! I wish this didn't have to be played on DVD though. I had to buy a portable DVD player so we could play this on the move!!!

I would definitely recommend this for any die hard friends fans!

The Religion War
The Religion War
by Scott Adams

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 3 Jan. 2011
This review is from: The Religion War (Hardcover)
This is the sequel to God's Debris: A Thought Experiment. That was a GREAT book, very thought provoking! This one is even better!!!

If you like God's Debris or Christopher Hitchens or Richard Dawkins then get this book. DO NOT get this if you like Dilbert! This is NOTHING like Dilbert! And thank GOD for that!

Ex-Pro Optical TOSlink SPDIF Splitter - 3 Port with Indicators - allows 3 Optical cables to be connect to one source - Plus 3 x 1m Optical cables - Value Pack
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Two way!, 3 Jan. 2011
IT's not advertised like this but it's two way! This means you can use it to either split or converge! I wish it was advertised this way, it would have saved me a lot of time!!!

Does exactly what it says on the box, plus a little more! :-)

York Fitness Soft Ankle / Wrist Weights Pair
York Fitness Soft Ankle / Wrist Weights Pair

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, a little loose..., 3 Jan. 2011
I bought these (years?) a while ago now. They are good, they weigh a fair amount. I've since upgraded to 2 x 4kg weights. The only issue with these is that no matter how tight I put them on my ankles they slip down when I walk. They don't fall off though!

I Only Poo For Daddy Organic Babygrow - Baby Onesie - Baby Vest in Milk Carton - 0-6 Months White

5.0 out of 5 stars Really? NOOOOoooooooo...., 3 Jan. 2011
As with all of the Spoilt Rotten stuff I was amazed at the quality that I got for the price I paid!!!

Absolutely FANTASTIC item & an even better seller! Although I think I'm going to have to change a few more nappies now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!, 3 Jan. 2011

Absolutely FANTASTIC item & an even better seller!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!, 3 Jan. 2011
Absolutely FANTASTIC seller! I will be back when the baby is a little bigger!!! Will be recommending to all of my friends & family!

5.0 out of 5 stars Always on my shelf..., 3 Jan. 2011
Always on my shelf and in my car! Smells great and I'll wear it till the missus gets sick of it; been wearing it since I was at uni and still no complaints!!! :)

RC Helicopter - Gyro Master Remote Control Helicopter - Precise Gyro Innovation - Ultimate Control!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, not great..., 3 Jan. 2011
After trying a few helicopters this is my second choice, the handling is great, the auto channel switching is great, the only issue is the durability. Whilst it was fine flying into a few walls at slow speeds when I lost control, flew it at my brother and he swatted it away it made a horrible grinding sound and won't fly. Good for kids but I wouldn't recommend this one for adults if you can afford a more expensive (£80) one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7