Profile for Harry Styles Fan > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Hypnotyzer
Hypnotyzer

4.0 out of 5 stars ok, 4 May 2015
This review is from: Hypnotyzer (App)
It's a bit creepy after 10 secs but I would recommend it,I think so anyway!! It doesn't hypnotize you though!

Call Santa Voicemail
Call Santa Voicemail

5.0 out of 5 stars brill, 4 May 2014
This review is from: Call Santa Voicemail (App)
This game is awesome you can call Santa I called him once and it said hello Danielle (my name is Danielle) it is really good for 2+ xx

MovieStarPlanet
MovieStarPlanet

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 24 April 2014
This review is from: MovieStarPlanet (App)
This app is a waste of time you have people trying to add you when you don't even know them people are trying to hack other people personally I don't think it should exist , people who are younger than 9 on it are being bullied DON'T GET IT ITS RUBBISH.

Crazy Doctor - Free Kids Game
Crazy Doctor - Free Kids Game

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 23 April 2014
This game is brill I love it, it is the right game for I would recommend it 5+if you get this game you are a star

Embarrassing Bodies: Angry Boils
Embarrassing Bodies: Angry Boils

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet sugarplums, 23 April 2014
This game is greater than the show it is a very good game indeed I played it and I'm very happy with it I give this game a five star

Hospital nurses - girl games
Hospital nurses - girl games

5.0 out of 5 stars way good, 22 April 2014
This review is from: Hospital nurses - girl games (App)
This game is very good I like playing make up games so this game is for me if you like make up games this game is for you. YOU REALLY SHOULD GET IT. PLEASE GET IT PLEASSSSSSSSSSSE.

DentalBraces
DentalBraces

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad, 22 April 2014
This review is from: DentalBraces (App)
This game isn't bad a few bits were you feel disgusted and sick but other than that this game is not bad

Easter Egg Hunt Free
Easter Egg Hunt Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab u lous, 20 April 2014
This review is from: Easter Egg Hunt Free (App)
This game is fabulous I am nine years old and I love this I love easter games especially on Easter Sunday

From Danielle xx

Granny Fartybutt Comes to Dinner - Includes FREE audio version. (The first in the series of Rhyming Fart Books)

5.0 out of 5 stars HILLIARIOUS With a capital H, 7 April 2014
This book is short but funny really good I like the front cover of the book I recommend this book to age 5 and up because it is not rude as such really book I enjoyed reading the free version

Tongue Twisters for Kids
Tongue Twisters for Kids

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good book, 6 April 2014
Really is a tounge twister I have read most of Riley Webers books and there all really good. With this book I found it hard saying Red lorry Yellow lorry really fast I ended up saying Red lorry Yellow Lolly hahahahaha!!!!!!!!! 5/5

Page: 1 | 2