Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "vmacw" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Baby Boy's Name, Weight, Time, Location & Date Of Birth - Newborn Boy Personalised Wooden Sign Gift
Offered by AnitasCountryCrafts

5.0 out of 5 stars Parents very happy!, 26 Aug. 2015
Lovely gift. Parents very happy!

PortaPow Crystal 4.2A USB Universal Charger
PortaPow Crystal 4.2A USB Universal Charger

5.0 out of 5 stars but this charger is great value for money, 26 Feb. 2015
I don't usually write reviews, but this charger is great value for money. I love just having the 1 plug for upto 4 devices. Also, because the actual plug section is interchangeable I can leave my Spanish connection in Spain, and my UK one at home. I just take the main body in my case. Bonus tha no prongs in my case.

Women's Daisy Raincoat Parka, Coral & Blue Size 8 - 16 (UK - 12/14, Blue)
Women's Daisy Raincoat Parka, Coral & Blue Size 8 - 16 (UK - 12/14, Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shower? coat, 7 Sept. 2014
Great shower ?coat. I wouldn't call it a coat, but it's great for those British days when it's humid and warm, but then the showers start. Pretty, portable and more robust than any competitors in the price range. Would definitely recommend.

Hostey® Tesco HUDL Micro D Hdmi Cable Gold Connectors - 1080p Full HD - Type D to Type A, 1.4V For Tesco HUDL 7" inch Tablet-1.8 metre
Offered by PlusOne Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick, efficient and works perfectly., 15 Jan. 2014
I first went to a shop to buy this connection but when I found out that the prices were either 19.99 or 29.99, I decided to look on Amazon. I ordered and had it delivered within 3 days. Apart from the unnecessary packaging on the shop connections, I can see no difference. Excellent value for money.

Gems Journey
Gems Journey

5.0 out of 5 stars better than candy crush by far, 4 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Gems Journey (App)
Match 4 addict. This game very similar to candy crush saga. But without the rip off add ons. The game gets progressively harder, challenging, but not so much as you want to give up. But still haven't completed in 6 weeks. Highly recommend this game.

The Good Lawyer: A Novel
The Good Lawyer: A Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 29 Oct. 2013
Very rarely do I post comments, but endorse all previous positive reviews. Can't wait for the next book. Fast paced read, could easily have been 2books.

Lamp of Aladdin
Lamp of Aladdin

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 15 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Lamp of Aladdin (App)
I'm addicted to match 3games and this is one of the best. Not sure I quite understand the journey yet, but going to enjoy finding out.

Moving 'N' Grooving 2 - Pop Dance, fun and fit for Kids [DVD]
Moving 'N' Grooving 2 - Pop Dance, fun and fit for Kids [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lucy Knight

4.0 out of 5 stars Great explanation on basic moves, 6 Nov. 2011
I do agree with some previous comments that it might be a little difficult for children under 5. But it is a great dvd for explaining moves and getting started on basic steps. I bought it for 1 of my grandchildren and another for a neice, will be buying again for another granddaughter. In fact enjoy it so much bought a cheeky one for myself so I can 'help' them.

The Wheels on the Bus (20 Fun Kids Songs to sing and dance to) [DVD]
The Wheels on the Bus (20 Fun Kids Songs to sing and dance to) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Berry

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids., 6 Nov. 2011
This is a great dvd for kids, my 4 year old grandchildren and little mates love it. Especially the fact that children are singing in it. Would give it 5 stars for their enjoyment, but have had to knock it down to 4 because of the adult 'lead'. I have to ask - Is it a pre-requisite for children's entertainers to act as they inhabit a separate universe (not even planet) to the rest of the adult population? So if you have to sing along with your little ones, make sure you can hold a straight face. Saying all of this, will definitely be ordering more for christmas presents.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 17, 2011 8:30 PM GMT

Dinner in the Freezer (Everyday Easy)
Dinner in the Freezer (Everyday Easy)
by DK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book., 6 Nov. 2011
Ecellent book, not just the recipies but the principles of freezing. Have a few good cooking days and then have food for the month.

Page: 1 | 2