Profile for meerkat1 > Reviews

meerkat1

Peach PP580-02 A4 Laminator Pouches
Peach PP580-02 A4 Laminator Pouches

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 16 Aug. 2014
Good quality pouches. The corner seal is really useful for lining up pages accurately. Very good value for money.

ByteStor 32GB USB  High Speed "Dataferry" Blue Flash Drive
ByteStor 32GB USB High Speed "Dataferry" Blue Flash Drive

1.0 out of 5 stars Only worked for nine months, 7 Jun. 2013
I bought this to replace a ByteStor 16GB USB which was full. I had no problems with that one which is why I went for another ByteStor.Unfortunately this 32GB version has let me down. A whole folder has corrupted and won't open and now I'm unable to save documents onto it. Very disappointed.

Brother Original TN2005 Black Toner
Brother Original TN2005 Black Toner

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth paying for original, 6 Jan. 2013
Worth paying a bit extra for the original toner I think. Have had problems with compatible toners and inks in the past. This is the second original toner I've bought from Amazon and so far have had no issues at all. Good quality printing. Brother even provide a free-post label for you to send back your old toner for recycling. (Use the packaging from your new toner)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Replacement, 31 Dec. 2012
Ordered this as the original Sky remote had worn out and I hurt my thumb trying to press the buttons! Remote arrived earlier than the delivery estimate. I followed the instructions on the Amazon page. - These worked except I could not control the sound on my TV. You need your TV code for this which I found on the Sky help page: [...]

Once that was sorted everything was fine. I can now use the remote without finger / thumb ache!

Brother TN2005 Black Compatible Laser Toner Cartridge for Brother HL2035 HL2037 HL2037E
Offered by More Inks

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 26 May 2012
I bought this compatable cartridge to try and save money but it was a false economy. The print quality is very poor even on high quality or high density printing. I am going back to the original Brother cartridges. They may cost more but at least I should get good quality print-outs.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 4, 2012 11:16 AM BST

USB Reader for Micro SD Cards - Supplied with 1Gb Micro SD Card - USB 1.0 2.0 Supports up to 32Gb Micro SDHC
Offered by KING OF FLASH

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 5 Aug. 2011
Bought this as my PC does not read the new SDHC cards. It works really well with both SDHC and the older SD cards.

Electruepart Vent Hose 2.5 metres in length by 102mm diameter Universal vent hose only
Offered by WowDiscounts

5.0 out of 5 stars bargain, 10 Aug. 2010
I purchased this to fit my compact Hotpoint tumble dryer. Hotpoint wanted £30 for their vent hose, ten times the price of this one! I wasn't sure if it would fit but it fits perfectly. It seems a little flimsier than the Hotpoint hose but for the price it's not a problem. I'm going to buy another one to keep as a spare as I know it fits and does the job.

Flip Video Neoprene Soft-Pouches
Flip Video Neoprene Soft-Pouches

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than included softcase, 23 Aug. 2009
I chose these as my free gift when I purchased my Flip Mino video and they were a good choice. The pouches offer greater protection than the case provided with the Flip video, which is no better than a thin cleaning cloth. I like the fact that you can attach the Flip softpouch to your jeans or a bag. The only slight negative is the way the camera fits into the pouch - a drawstring or zip would have made it easier to get the camera in and out of the pouch.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 6, 2011 7:37 PM GMT

LUPO IGO GREEN USB Mains Charger Power Adapter for Apple iPhone 6 6 Plus 5S 5G 4S 4G 3GS iPad 1 2 3 4 Air Mini Retina, Samsung Galaxy S4 S5, HTC One, Sony Experia, Nokia Lumia, + Tablets
Offered by LUPO STORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Useful Gadget, 23 Aug. 2009
Arrived within 3 days of ordering. Small enough to fit through the letterbox so no having to wait in for a parcel. I took this on holiday and found it really useful for recharging my Sony Walkman and Flip Mino Video (using a usb extension cable).

Dawn Breslin's Guide To Superconfidence
Dawn Breslin's Guide To Superconfidence
by Dawn Breslin

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, 13 Feb. 2007
This is an inspiring book and easy to read. However a WARNING. This book is exactly the same as Zest For Life by the same author. It has just been retitled and published in a smaller format than Zest for Life. Don't make the same mistake as me and end up with two copies of the same book!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 27, 2008 1:12 PM BST