Profile for tonkatastic > Reviews

Content by tonkatastic

tonkatastic

Cuddlies 20 Denier Tights Double Width Panel Gusset Size XXL 50-70" Hip (Black)
Cuddlies 20 Denier Tights Double Width Panel Gusset Size XXL 50-70" Hip (Black)
Offered by Kingporium

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 15 Aug. 2017
As you would expect do exactly what you want! Gotta love tights that do their job!!

Weekend at Bernie's 2 [DVD] [1993] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] [1994]
Weekend at Bernie's 2 [DVD] [1993] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] [1994]

1.0 out of 5 stars Check your regio before you buy, 5 Jun. 2017
Didn't realise it waa different region so was a waste of money! Make sure you check and not make the sameistake i have

Izaac Mens Top Designed Casual Slim Fit Skinny Dress Vest Waistcoat Gilet (UK XS /Tag M, black)
Offered by Eastbeauty Store

2.0 out of 5 stars Errrrm, really??, 1 May 2017
If this is a 34-36 inch chest is a joke! My bf os 3.5.inch and he looked like he had some sort of disability when trying to get it on! I would suggest getting at least a size or 2 bigger than you need

DIRECTIONS Pillarbox Red Semi-Permanent Hair Colour - 88ml Tub
DIRECTIONS Pillarbox Red Semi-Permanent Hair Colour - 88ml Tub
Offered by Kates Clothing Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars takes a lot to impress me and this did!!!, 23 April 2017
I use an expensive hair dye. I dye my hair once a month, this month my hair lost the colour quite quickly (too much swimming and spa days!) so I wanted something to give my colour a boost until I dye it properly again!
I have to say I was very impressed! the colour came out very bright and vibrant, to the point I am considering using it more often as it is not as harsh on my hair as the other dye!
I would recommend this hair dye!
the only thing I would say is that it says to put the colour on for 15mins..... I did mine for 1hr (because I am a rebel!) not sure if that helped or not!

Raa Raa The Noisy Lion - Mini Plush - Raa Raa
Raa Raa The Noisy Lion - Mini Plush - Raa Raa

5.0 out of 5 stars very good for a child obsessed with raa raa, 6 Dec. 2012
brought this for my son who is obsessed with raa raa the noisy lion he takes it everywhere, its small enough so when he doesnt wan to hold it anymore it can slip in the changing bag easily!

Tightrope
Tightrope
by Gillian Cross

4.0 out of 5 stars daughter enjoyed it!, 6 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Tightrope (Paperback)
was brought for some summer reading for my daughter she enjoyed reading it perfect for girls aged 13-15 hope u enjoy it as much as she did

Oreo Cake mix 215g
Oreo Cake mix 215g
Offered by Spain Grocery

5.0 out of 5 stars luv love LOVE, 6 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Oreo Cake mix 215g (Grocery)
great item for a quick desert easy to make tastes fantastic and fluffy what more can a person ask for i brought 3 1st time wasn't disappointed will defo buy again!!

Snowflake Christmas Garland - 2.5m Tree Decoration with 10 FREE mini Baubles - Silver

2.0 out of 5 stars not quite what i was expecting, 6 Dec. 2012
the garland was smaller than i expected so i twisted it in with some coloured tinsel making both items look a bit more 'special'

Introduction
Introduction

5.0 out of 5 stars luv love LOVE, 6 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Introduction (MP3 Download)
fantastic quality great band!! saw them 2 this autumn and decided to buy the album! well worth it esp if u enjoy bouncing round