Profile for Tracey K. Gardner > Reviews

Content by Tracey K. Gardner

Tracey K. Gardner "bessieboops" (UK)

Morphy Richards Chroma Non-Stick Pouring Pan Set, 5 Pieces - Orchid
Morphy Richards Chroma Non-Stick Pouring Pan Set, 5 Pieces - Orchid

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pans quality seems a lot better than other top ..., 16 Jan. 2017
Great pans quality seems a lot better than other top makes, one little downer is they aren't for the dishwasher

Saviour: Book #1
Saviour: Book #1

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG I LOVED IT!!!!!!!, 25 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Saviour: Book #1 (Kindle Edition)
This book is brilliant, I loved it from start to finish, whether it was because Lauren and myself are a similar age I could connect with the character. I laughed and cried while reading and plan on reading again. Well written, oh and did I say I loved it!!!

The Crossfire Series Box Set
The Crossfire Series Box Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Love Story, 5 Nov. 2013
I loved this book from start to finish, yes similar to Fifty but I still intend on reading it again and cannot wait for the 4th one to come out!!!!!

With This Collar: (An Erotic Romance) (Mastered Book 1)
With This Collar: (An Erotic Romance) (Mastered Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!!, 25 Sept. 2013
Even though the book is quite short, it gets straight into the story, brilliant book, am a bit dubious whether to read the next one, my other half has read it aswell and we have even got a few tips from it!!

Daewoo KOR8A0R Touch Control Solo Microwave Oven, 800 Watt, 23 Litre - Black
Daewoo KOR8A0R Touch Control Solo Microwave Oven, 800 Watt, 23 Litre - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, 4 Mar. 2013
Don't know if I can get to grips with it, I try and defrost and the food comes out almost cooked?!?! Don't know whether I was so used to my old one but not that impressed.

Breville VTT296 Black 2 Slice Radio Toaster
Breville VTT296 Black 2 Slice Radio Toaster

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 4 Mar. 2013
I bought this on behalf of my partner, he thinks it is fab, he is well chuffed with it lol.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes me sleepy, 4 Mar. 2013
My chiropractor recommended these after taking a lengthy questionnaire I am apparently deficient in Gaba. I took these early evening and by 9pm I could hardly open my eyes so I make sure I take them a bit later. I don't know if it has affected me the way they are supposed to etc, the pain I was in has reduced a lot but still get it in certain positions (I think the chiro thought the pain was in my head), I will probably buy another batch as they can't hurt.

Kitchen Scales S/S Digital Display
Kitchen Scales S/S Digital Display

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice scales., 11 July 2011
These are really good looking scales, do the job that you ask for and don't switch themselves off which my others did.

OXO Soft Works Salad Spinner
OXO Soft Works Salad Spinner

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 6 May 2011
Saw this on Jamie Oliver 30 mins meal, had to buy, but then found out they did a smaller one (as this one doesn't fit in my fridge), great for lazy ppl :)

Disney Sing It: High School Musical 3 Senior Year - Game Only (PS2)
Disney Sing It: High School Musical 3 Senior Year - Game Only (PS2)
Offered by I-Deal Media

4.0 out of 5 stars Good entertainment, 12 April 2009
I bought this game for my HSM addicted daughter, she loves playing with this with her brother but apparently one of the poplar songs from the film isn't on here, that is the only snag I have with it, otherwise, kids loved it.