Profile for Emily > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Fantastic Four [Blu-ray + UV Copy] [2015]
Fantastic Four [Blu-ray + UV Copy] [2015]
Dvd ~ Kate Mara

1.0 out of 5 stars The trailers made it look like the most amazing film of 2015, 7 Sept. 2015
This movie is shockingly diabolical. The trailers made it look like the most amazing film of 2015. It took about an hour for them to get their powers, then they did absolutely nothing with them. Don't even get me started on "Doom" that was NOT Dr Doom. It was horrific. Doesn't even come close to the standards the other Marvel films have set over the last few years and I seriously hope the reconsider making the sequel they have planned for 2017. I certainly won't be buying this when it comes out nor will I be watching the sequel if they carry on as planned. I'm only rating it one star because I have to.

The Independent Guide to Universal Orlando 2015
The Independent Guide to Universal Orlando 2015
by John Coast

5.0 out of 5 stars Good guide. I've been to Universal Studios many times ..., 7 Sept. 2015
Good guide. I've been to Universal Studios many times and this book has a few things there that I didn't know. I also like how they'd added some of their own opinions to certain things, I always like seeing others opinions on what they enjoy doing. It will definitely come in handy for my trip there next year.

BLUE ELECTRONIC E SHISHA RECHARGEABLE SHEESHA WITH 1 REFIL , NO TAR , NO POLLUTION , NO NICOTINE WITH FREE FLAVOUR
Offered by New-Sales

1.0 out of 5 stars which is great, but the greatness stops there, 28 April 2015
Arrived well before estimated arrival date, which is great, but the greatness stops there. It's been on charge for almost 8 hours and the charger is still showing a red light. I have tried turning the battery on because it should have at least some charge in it from 8 hours but I'm getting nothing. I've tried clicking it 5 times AND holding down the button like someone on here said and nothing has happened. No blue light, nothing. I knew I should've purchased a high priced one but thought I'd give this one a go because the reviews are fairly positive, obviously I was wrong.

eFuture(TM) Purple Flower with White S Line Design Rubberized Crystal Hard Faceplate Case Cover fit for the new Iphone 4 4G 4S +eFuture's nice Keyring

2.0 out of 5 stars This case is beautiful and it made my iPhone look really nice, 6 Sept. 2014
This case is beautiful and it made my iPhone look really nice. But it's so difficult to get off! I had to ask my partner to remove it as I wasn't able to. I won't be putting this case back on my phone due to the difficulty in removing it once it's clipped together.

AIO Purple Stylish Chrome Hard Case Cover For iPhone 4 4G 4S + Screen Protector Film

3.0 out of 5 stars I loved this case when it arrived, 6 Sept. 2014
I loved this case when it arrived. But after it had been on my phone for 2 days the chrome lining started to come off. I have now superglued it back on to stop this from happening again.

The Sims 4 - Limited Edition (PC DVD)
The Sims 4 - Limited Edition (PC DVD)

2.0 out of 5 stars Just stick with Sims 3, 6 Sept. 2014
I didn't purchase Sims 4 from this buyer. I just wanted to write a review about the game. The graphics are slightly better than Sims 3 and building takes a lot less time than the previous game but that's about as good as it gets. I think this game is a massive step back. You can't really travel from place to place, it's more like you teleport, the choice of ready built houses are poor, the career choices are very limited, you can only choose 3 traits to begin with (I'm not sure if you can choose any more later in the game), it's harder to interact with different Sims due to the teleport like travel, you can't purchase a car or bicycle and the towns are a lot smaller than they are in 3. I feel really let down by this game as I had high expectations for it. I just hope that the expansion packs make the game A LOT better than what it currently is or I'll just go back to playing Sims 3 again. So disappointed

Disney 3d Stitch Movable Ear Flip Hard Case Cover for Iphone 4/4s Xmas gift
Disney 3d Stitch Movable Ear Flip Hard Case Cover for Iphone 4/4s Xmas gift
Offered by Premium Productz.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love it!, 10 Aug. 2013
I fell in love with this case as soon as I saw it!
I'm a huge Disney fan and this is a nicely priced case compared to other Disney cases.
I don't care if the bottom has become a bit dirty, it's the cutest case out there.
It does make your phone look massive, but iPhones already are so it doesn't matter.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 10 Aug. 2013
Okay, it was 99p, what was I expecting?
I at least expected it to fit my phone.
The camera hole was way off, it collected dust like crazy and it don't feel safe to have my phone in.
I put it on for 5 minutes and it's been in my draw ever since.

Iphone 4 / Iphone 4G Glitter Back Cover Case - Pink
Iphone 4 / Iphone 4G Glitter Back Cover Case - Pink
Offered by Qflying

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cheap case, 10 Aug. 2013
I buy a lot of cheap phone cases because I get bored after a few weeks of the same one.
This is by far the best one I have purchased.
Okay, the glitter comes off from time to time but you really don't notice it, it doesn't affect the look of it at all!
It's cheap, it's pretty, and it'll last a long time. What more can you ask for?

AIO® Polka Dot Gel Case & Screen Protector For (APPLE iPHONE 4S, RED)
AIO® Polka Dot Gel Case & Screen Protector For (APPLE iPHONE 4S, RED)
Offered by MobySpares

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 10 Aug. 2013
It's a very cute case.
It does stretch a bit after it's been on your phone for a few weeks and kept getting caught on my screen protecter.
Can't really complain as it was so cheap.
If you're like me and get bored of cases after a while it's worth getting as its cheap and you'll change it before it gets too misshapen.

Page: 1 | 2