Profile for patsyanne > Reviews

patsyanne

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
David Whitfield's Greatest Hits
David Whitfield's Greatest Hits

4.0 out of 5 stars She has told me it is absolutely wonderful and takes her back to the good old David ..., 9 Jun. 2017
A friend asked me to get it for her online. She has told me it is absolutely wonderful and takes her back to the good old David Whitfield days

Letting Go: A true story of murder, loss and survival by Rachel Nickell's son
Letting Go: A true story of murder, loss and survival by Rachel Nickell's son

4.0 out of 5 stars Thought this was a very good book but obviously the three year old had a ..., 9 Jun. 2017
I am old enough to remember the awful event on Wimbledon Common which made this book all the more meaningful. Thought this was a very good book but obviously the three year old had a great deal of help with writing it. Personally I didn't think it possible he could remember the infinite details of that dreadful day and commit them to paper years later. However, Alex did reveal he had flash memories of the day so who knows? Maybe he did it without help. Nevertheless the thoughtfulness, protection and compassion shown by Alex's father made the book so much more enjoyable (for want of a better word) to read. Alex has obviously put the demons to bed and is getting on with his life. Good luck Alex.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value and a very substantial piece of hair equipment, 5 Aug. 2016
Good value and a very substantial piece of hair equipment. Did the job it was designed to do but I would point out that it would not be very successful for anyone with shortish hair as the barrel is not small.

BARRIER MAT LARGE BROWN /BLACK DOOR MAT RUBBER BACKED MEDIUM RUNNER BARRIER MATS RUG PVC EDGED KITCHEN MAT(90 X 150 CM)
Offered by Rugs Supermarket (Dispatched Within 12 Hours)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 21 May 2016
Great value for money. It stays where you have placed in on the floor and no likelihood of tripping over it. Can thoroughly recommend it and as it was so cheap it wouldn't worry me if it wore out as at that price I'd buy another but it does look very hard wearing.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 May 2016
Great value for money.

Maggie
Maggie

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely loved this novel - couldn't put it down and considering ..., 2 May 2016
This review is from: Maggie (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely loved this novel - couldn't put it down and considering I only read in bed there were a few very late nights. The hardships this generation had thrust on them was so real and being of a certain age I can relate to some of it. I will be looking out for another by this author very soon. Well done Lena

While My Eyes Were Closed: The #1 Bestseller
While My Eyes Were Closed: The #1 Bestseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Just finished reading this after going half-way thro the night ..., 19 Mar. 2016
Just finished reading this after going half-way thro the night to get to the end. One of those books you know (or think you do) what is going to happen but nevertheless you have to keep reading. I shall look forward to another read from this author.

Over the Top and Back: The Autobiography
Over the Top and Back: The Autobiography

4.0 out of 5 stars A few details missing, 19 Mar. 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed this read. What a life Tom has led. He kept his little affairs to himself as there was absolutely no mention of these within his story but many references to his love of Linda. Hmmmmmm!! However, he treated his family well I think and in my book that means a lot. A great deal of the contents had already been covered in his previous books but nevertheless I enjoyed it.

My Lynda: Loving and losing my beloved wife, Lynda Bellingham
My Lynda: Loving and losing my beloved wife, Lynda Bellingham

3.0 out of 5 stars I was widowed when I was 58 having lost a wonderful husband - perfect in almost every way, 5 Mar. 2016
Agree with the majority of reviews. Quite well written - apart from the swear words which weren't necessary - but did it need to be written at all. Why do people write books? Answer generally to make money!. I was widowed when I was 58 having lost a wonderful husband - perfect in almost every way. I talked about my grief with my closest friend and just got on with life. Did Michael appear to bother much with Lynda's boys? Did he need to go on Loose Women to confirm he was missing Lynda. Grief is a very private emotion and I really just wish he had kept it that way. To talk about a new partner so soon after Lynda's passing was very bad taste but I bet you any money he will!

No Further Action - The Truth Behind the Smile
No Further Action - The Truth Behind the Smile

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it., 1 Feb. 2016
Always been a lover of Jim since he first appeared on New Faces (I think it was). The business of the false accusations must have been so hard for him and his wife but with Jim's outlook on life as I imagine it would be - he coped very well. Not something you can put behind you but his book illustrated it all so well with no holes barred. I loved it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4