Profile for Heroesinbooks > Reviews

Content by Heroesinbooks

Heroesinbooks (U.K)

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30
Bleeding Love (Hope Town Book 2)
Bleeding Love (Hope Town Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 Intensely Sweet Stars, 26 Sept. 2015
I so enjoyed the Corps Security books and I loved Dani and Cohen's story , the first in the Hope Town spin off series.. This second book is all about Liam (Beck and Dee's son) and Megan. This book was pretty deep at times and Liam's soliloquy's were very intense....a bit too intense for me, hence 4 stars. Also, there was not the usual drama that I was expecting. What I did like was the healing that Megan went through. Her backstory was so sad. Molly was adorable and it was great to see glimpses of the gang.
I liked this book , but I did not love it as I have the others. Is it worth reading? YES- ABSOLUTELY!! The other books are like riding a rollercoaster - this one is more like riding in a solid 4x4...steady.

Lots of really HOT scenes in this. Recommend over 18's . Nice ending and more to come.

My Kind of Forever (The Beaumont Series Book 5)
My Kind of Forever (The Beaumont Series Book 5)

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 Goodbye Beaumont Stars, 26 Sept. 2015
Awww...I was sad to see this series end. I have enjoyed it immensely. This was a good finish , albeit with the angsty element that comes with loving a Rockstar. Brought a tear to my eye on occasion. Found myself going back and reading Forever My Girl. Just because!

Summer Storm: A Satan's Fury MC Novella
Summer Storm: A Satan's Fury MC Novella

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 QUICK HOT STARS, 26 Sept. 2015
Nice start to a really promising series. Meet Kane (Guardrail) who is one of Satan's Fury MC and he is about to cross paths with Ali. She is being watched by the club but she doesn't know it . Fast moving story. Little bit instalove but that never really bothers me, and this is a novella after all. I am looking forward to reading Maverick's story.

On the Surface (In The Zone Book 1)
On the Surface (In The Zone Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars 2 NOT FOR ME STARS, 26 Sept. 2015
This is just my opinion.....please remember that. I couldn't get into this book at all. I did finish it but I was definitely was speed reading for much of it. The style of writing did not do it for me. I could not warm to the hero and the heroine came across as really whiney at times. Lots of really good reviews out there though, so clearly it is just me!

Ryker: A Cold Fury Hockey Novel (Carolina Cold Fury Hockey)
Ryker: A Cold Fury Hockey Novel (Carolina Cold Fury Hockey)

4.0 out of 5 stars 4.5 RYKER AND GRAY STARS, 26 Sept. 2015
Good book. Ryker is a sweetie. He knows what he wants and he goes for it. Oh.Yes.He.Does....
He is really NOT a manwhore, which is a refreshing change. Gray was a very understanding heroine. It was very magnaminous how she behaved towards the bitch of an ex wife but sometimes I wanted both of them to be less understanding and tolerant of her- hence not quite 5 stars.. I thought Gray was a good blend of driven and focused on one side , but feminine, funny and vulnerable on the other. Loved the relationship she had with her Dad.
Lots of Sawyer Bennett magic in this book. Heaps of hot stuff mixed in with a story that grabs you from the start...it's all good.

Maverick: Satan's Fury MC
Maverick: Satan's Fury MC

4.0 out of 5 stars 4.5 Maverick Stars, 26 Sept. 2015
Great MC book. Good pace. Plenty of passion. I guessed the twist early on but still really enjoyed the build up and reveal. Maverick and Henley are a couple that work well together. Looking forward to more from Satan's Fury MC.....

Inferno: A Devil Chaser's MC Romance
Inferno: A Devil Chaser's MC Romance

3.0 out of 5 stars 3.5 Promising Start Stars, 26 Sept. 2015
Good story and plot plus nicely done introduction to the other characters in the series. I found the style of writing/speech a little stilted at times but it is promising start. I will definitely read the next one. Bishop and Tessa have set the scene for future books.

Ignite: A Devil Chaser's MC Romance
Ignite: A Devil Chaser's MC Romance

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Best In Series Stars, 26 Sept. 2015
Lily and Goliath were gorgeous to read about. Their banter and chemistry made this a page turner for me. Best in series for sure.

Smolder: A Devil Chaser's MC Romance
Smolder: A Devil Chaser's MC Romance

3.0 out of 5 stars 3.5 Stars, 26 Sept. 2015
I'm getting into this series. I love MC books but in this one I did not always like the way the characters' conversations came across as stilted at times. Good story though , with a slow but sure build up between Taylor and Renegade. Not too much angst. Quick and easy read. Goliath and Lily are next.

Consumed: A Devil Chaser's MC Romance
Consumed: A Devil Chaser's MC Romance

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Bobby and Courtney Stars, 26 Sept. 2015
I have grown to love this series. Bobby and Goliath are my two favourite Brothers in this MC. Bobby and Courtney are so right together. Quite fast paced, enough drama and minimal angst. Loved it.

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30