Profile for Mrs. E. J. Carter > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Culinare One Touch Automatic Can Opener - White
Culinare One Touch Automatic Can Opener - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Jan. 2015
This works very well - just bought another for my mother!

Mars Coat-King-Original 20 Blade
Mars Coat-King-Original 20 Blade
Offered by Petsheffield

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to use and she loves having 'her hair done' ..., 15 Nov. 2014
Wow! This is a such a clever tool which transformed my very wooly cocker spaniel into a show dog look-alike. Very easy to use and she loves having 'her hair done' with this. Beats anything I've ever used before, well worth the money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 20 May 2014
Have been using these regularly to sew a large number of different colours and have always found one in this box to suit - a very good selection!

0.1g to 1000g 1kg Mini Electronic Digital Weight Balance Pocket Scale
0.1g to 1000g 1kg Mini Electronic Digital Weight Balance Pocket Scale
Offered by BV-electronics

1.0 out of 5 stars Just doesn't work, 26 April 2013
Weights recorded appear to be pretty much random. Tried with back battery cover off as recommended by someone who left a review earlier but this made no difference. There were no batteries included. Only positive thing I have to say is that it arrived very quickly considering it appeared to have been sent from China!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 5, 2014 10:27 PM GMT

Trust Stylus Graphics Tablet - Grey
Trust Stylus Graphics Tablet - Grey
Offered by trendy-tronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for Photo Cut Outs, 31 Jan. 2013
I bought this to perform cut out tasks on photos and it works well for this - I have good control over the pen (possibly an improvement on my old Wacon Bamboo). The small size of the work area is perfect for this detailed work. Have been using it with old software - Microsoft Picture It in Windows 7 without any problems.

Wacom Bamboo Pen Graphics Tablet
Wacom Bamboo Pen Graphics Tablet

2.0 out of 5 stars Short USB cable / Resolving annoying circles, 9 Jan. 2013
USB cable reaches only 38 inches (old Bamboo cable was about 60 inches) Needed to get extension

Working well now after disabling Windows driver which caused annoying interfering circles on cursor.

For anyone experiencing this with Windows 7, here are the instructions I found which worked perfectly for the circles 2 problem! [...]

I had already downloaded the Wacom driver but obviously the Windows driver must have been in control - so it worked straight away once I disabled the Windows driver.

Update - unfortunately I had to return this as it stopped working after a few days and the new driver I was recommended to download by customer support kept crashing my computer - scary! Bought a cheap and cheerful Trust tablet instead which works fine for what I wanted - just the pen.

Advanced Google AdWords
Advanced Google AdWords
by Brad Geddes

4.0 out of 5 stars Comprehensive infromation for beginners, 29 Nov. 2012
Not too sure why it's called advanced as I think anyone starting out with adwords would find this book very good with comprehensive cover and easy to understand, well written explanations of how to set up adwords from beginning to end starting with keywords right through to testing the ads.

Unfortunately it didn't answer my problem, as I was hoping this second edition would cover PLAs (product listing ads) used for paid-for Google shopping already in operation in the US and soon to be implemented in UK (I think this is the case - but am struggling to find out how any of this is going to work which is why I bought this book!)

32MB BLACK 1.5 inch Digital Photo Frame Key ring with Built-in Rechargeable Battery....USB....Plug & Play (No Installation Software Required)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just great!, 21 April 2012
Easy to use - took me a few minutes to set it up and get some photos off my PC onto this picture frame. For the price this is brilliant - a great gift idea.

NIX Pro Series 12-Inch Digital Picture Frame, Motion Sensor turns the frame ON/OFF automatically when it senses you nearby! 2GB Memory

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy Peasy!, 21 April 2012
All good - very easy to set up and use. Only downside - they have been a bit tight with the length of the lead to attach the picture frame to the PC - had to balance the frame on top of a shoe box on my desk! The lead is only about 22 inches long and my nearest usb port is on the top of the PC which sits on a shelf to the side of my desk.
Other than this bit of mean-ness it all worked well straight out of the box and I love the way I can just drag and drop folders from PC into the frames memory and select the folder I want to to have on show.
Nice memories now showing in my kitchen :-)

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice bowl but too wide for my Cocker Spaniel, 13 Nov. 2011
Nice sturdy bowl but my spaniel's ears still dip into the the food and get dirty! For a cocker spaniel I think the top needs to be a lot narrower. The diameter across the top is 6 inches, exactly the same as my ordinary ceramic dog bowl. I used to have a spaniel bowl with a narrow top but these seem to be as rare as hen's teeth now.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3