Profile for Snooze You Loose > Reviews

Content by Snooze You Loose

Snooze You Loose (ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Disney Frozen - Mega Art Case ( Carry Along ) - Paint / Drawing Set with: Frozen Markers, Pencils, Crayons, Eraser, Sharpener, Liner, Notebook, Scissors, Stencils, Paint, Brush.
Offered by AAA Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Big case full of stuff., 15 Aug. 2016
This was way bigger then i thought it was going to be, which is fantastic. I am super happy with this product and i have no doubt someone will be really happy with this too. You cant go wrong frozen, its the best pressie for any little fan.

Self Adhesive Craft Foam Stickers Assorted Shapes 180 Pieces
Self Adhesive Craft Foam Stickers Assorted Shapes 180 Pieces
Offered by Kids B Crafty®

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 15 Aug. 2016
Great little foam stickers to put on paper or a bed. they will probably stick to anything and can be removed easily enough. Very happy with the amount I got for the price. I know a little one who will have hours of fun with these.

The Bourne Ultimatum [DVD] [2007]
The Bourne Ultimatum [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Matt Damon
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Epic Installment - Never underestimate Bourne!, 5 Aug. 2016
I saw this in the cinema over in Arkansas when it came out. Unfortunately I had problems watching it because of the shaky camera style and had to put my head down for most of it. But this movie is absolutely brilliant. I got it on DVD and watched all 3 of them in a row. I cant pick a favorite but as far as endings go this one was fantastic. I loved the way he outsmarted everyone so easily and did some crazy things to get away.

Its the usual Bourne package with the million mile per hour pace of action. You just have to love Matt Damon do his thing, there can be no other Bourne. This is his and always will be. Cant wait to see his new movie coming out now, it looks epic.

The Ultimate Bourne Collection [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
The Ultimate Bourne Collection [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Franka Potente
Offered by MadeAgainGills Online Media - All New Items are Sealed !

5.0 out of 5 stars The ultimate action trilogy - Does not mess around, 5 Aug. 2016
The best trilogy i have seen, even enjoyed this better then the matrix trilogy. Matt Damon's character Jason does not f$*k around in these movies and it felt it was funny that i never ever had to worry about his we because is was like a freakin machine. The ultimate weapon, trained to kill anything, almost robotic in response to fighting with ridiculous high sensitivity to senses and instinct. These movies would not work without Matt Damon, its that simple, he is just perfect for this role. There is a 4th installment that Matt is not in, its still very good I loved it because it has some background story about what these lads are going through on a medical and psychological level. I thought it was very interesting. Plus the gorgeous Rachel Wiesz is in it too and I adore her.
But for these first 3 movies there is simply no comparison, Matt Damon delivers a performance that is so epic it will just leave you stunned. Forget about all the bond movies they are child's play compared to the "no BS" approach in these movies. I hated the bond movies for the silly romance bits in it they made me nauseous. There is none of that crap in these movies. He has a girlfriend sure, but she has a no BS approach too and is bad ass.

Keel Toys 25 cm Jessie Border Collie
Keel Toys 25 cm Jessie Border Collie
Offered by Toypost

5.0 out of 5 stars For my dog Jessie, 4 Aug. 2016
I already have one, sorry HAD one of these. I got it at a zoo because it looks just like my little boo face "jessie" Jack Russel/collie mix, i know her name is actually Jessie boo face and she has that cute little white mark going down her snout. When I brought it home gave it to her and she started going crazy playing with it. Over time it has been destroyed so i am getting a new one.
Her reaction to this toy was so funny, she doesn't normally play with plush teddies but the went pure NUTS when I gave her this one.

Gorgeous little teddy I will buy again for the dog. She absolutely loves it.

Blurred Lines (Cops and Docs Book 1)
Blurred Lines (Cops and Docs Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this to peices - bring on Crossed Lines, 27 July 2016
full stars from me. I am almost finished this book and have loved it from the very start. It is sweet, funny and the pacing is very good I was never bored or wanted to skip any pages. Kelli is incredibly patient and sweet to Nora, who holds everyone at arms length and is very hard to get close to because she is scared but finds Kelli irresistible at the same time. It is wonderful to see these two interacting during traumatic times in both their lives and it had me laughing and smiling a lot. Kelli is very funny and sweet to Nora and holds firm no matter what Nora throws at her.

This is a slow burner story about two professional women who find each other, they are attracted to each other but they just don't know how to "get there" regardless of the ridiculous physical attraction that burns inside every time they are around each other. I love the style of writing that Williams gives here, it is humerus, witty and professional. And the physical expressions are written very well too, which gave the interactions much depth. I hope the second book is like this too.

Very sweet story and I am about to finish this and dive right into the sequel - Crossed Lines.

Barn Owl Plush Soft Toy 22cm
Barn Owl Plush Soft Toy 22cm
Offered by GiftLocalUK

5.0 out of 5 stars super cute little barn owl, 26 July 2016
This review is from: Barn Owl Plush Soft Toy 22cm (Toy)
Cute as hell oh my god! Love this, look at its little face haha, getting it for the girlfriend to remind her of her own crazy night owl!

Original Source Wild Cherry & Nettle Shower250Ml
Original Source Wild Cherry & Nettle Shower250Ml
Offered by Zu Store

3.0 out of 5 stars Unusual scent, 25 July 2016
I liked this shower gel however there was a strange scent to it. I cant describe it, it just didn't set right with me.

Original Source Shower Gel Vanilla Milk and Raspberry, 250ml
Original Source Shower Gel Vanilla Milk and Raspberry, 250ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Try it to believe it, 25 July 2016
This shower gel is ridiculous i swear ever time i use it i end up almost taking chunks out of myself. Its a real blast in the face of raspberry icecream wow I have to hide this stuff in my room because the whole house loves it so much. I have to buy this stuff on a constant basis.

Really lovely smell, i use this more then others for sure.

Logitech Z213 Multimedia Speakers - Black
Logitech Z213 Multimedia Speakers - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Baaaaaassss Boooox, 24 Jun. 2016
The last time I reviewed these I think I tore them apart and gave them a 1 start because they were very quiet. Of course I didn't know you had to break them in a little bit. These speakers are wonderful for the price, the base box is on little stilts but I would recommend putting a book or something under it because the bass will have the floor shaking.
I have had these speakers for a long time and they are running very strong.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20