Profile for Sammy > Reviews

Content by Sammy

Sammy

Robbins Basic Pathology: with STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 9e (Robbins Pathology)
by Vinay Kumar MBBS MD FRCPath

5.0 out of 5 stars and am very pleased with this book, 15 May 2015
I'm a 2nd Year medical student, and am very pleased with this book. It has up to date explanations on the commonest pathologies, and I think it is so important for doctors to understand the pathology behind the disease they're treating. The pictures are first class, with excellent explanations.

Only downside is there is no section for the eyes, but other than that it's ideal for medical students learning the underlying science of diseases.

FreshGadgetz Pair of Air Cushion Lift Shoe Insole for Men 1.3-2 Inches Taller (Insoles-Full Pad)
Offered by Trend Mall

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product. I'm 5'6, 15 May 2015
Very good product. I'm 5'6, and these take me up to 5'8. The boost in my confidence is pretty good- they don't make me tall, but they do make me average.

You will have to wear boots/higher backed shoes with these, or else wear slightly longer trousers. A great product.

Netter's Anatomy Flash Cards: with Online Student Consult Access, 4e (Netter Basic Science)
by John T. Hansen PhD
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best recent purchases I've made, 30 Nov. 2014
One of the best recent purchases I've made. I'm a 2nd year medical student whose knowledge in anatomy has been somewhat lacking in the past, but only having these for a week, my knowledge has already improved. They're brilliant. What I like to do is take out a card or two at random just before I go to bed, look at it, memorize its labels of vessels/muscles/nerves, and then look at it when I get up in the morning to consolidate and see how many labels I get right. These cards are better than any anatomy textbook I've ever seen.

Assassin's Creed 3 (Nintendo Wii U)
Assassin's Creed 3 (Nintendo Wii U)
Offered by Gamesbuyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 6 Dec. 2012
This is my first Assassins Creed game, but from the first two hours of playtime, I'm very impressed. The graphics are gorgeous, the story is gripping, the missions very varied and the fighting is also very good. Boston looks especially fantastic, as it is a bustling city and I really can picture it from the 17th century now.

Collins World Wall Laminated Map (Wall Map)
Collins World Wall Laminated Map (Wall Map)
by HarperCollins

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good map for a very good price, 24 Nov. 2011
This map is fantastic. It hangs on my bedroom wall. It is superbly coloured, nicely laminated and light enough to stay stuck to the wall by blue tack. It even has the recently new country South Sudan on it, that's how good it is! I was incredibly impressed by its inclusion of new countries like South Sudan.

Additionally, states in America, Canada, Brazil and Australia are nice marked out.