Profile for michael g. smith > Reviews

Content by michael g. smith

michael g. smith

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Atlantis: The Stonehenge Enigma
Atlantis: The Stonehenge Enigma

1.0 out of 5 stars Spoilt by not doing any more original thought, 27 Aug. 2015
The first book was good with original thought. Now it is being milked with very few new facts. This is one of a series of small books with 50% exactly the same content and I mean the exact words and paragraphs.. It has put me off books from this writer who has a style I did enjoy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 29, 2015 5:43 PM GMT

The Lost Book of Enki: Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial god
The Lost Book of Enki: Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial god

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book that fills many of the gaps left by ..., 21 May 2015
Excellent Book that fills many of the gaps left by current religions. It also shows that we may have spent the last 4000 years killing and arguing over which alien we class as god. This is also from just one set of aliens. What if there is more than one species?

The Cosmic Code (Book VI) (Earth Chronicles 6)
The Cosmic Code (Book VI) (Earth Chronicles 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 May 2015
Excellent book but having read the series I am now confused with all the names

Ancient Knowledge
Ancient Knowledge

1.0 out of 5 stars I got bored with all the writers personal opinions with no facts ..., 28 April 2015
This review is from: Ancient Knowledge (Kindle Edition)
An interesting concept but the writer keeps telling the reader all the meat is in the second part. I got bored with all the writers personal opinions with no facts and never got to the second part. The maths may be difficult but at least give me chance to find out before the bible thumping..

The Lost Realms (Book IV) (Earth Chronicles 4)
The Lost Realms (Book IV) (Earth Chronicles 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent book in the series that looks deep into our ..., 15 April 2015
Another excellent book in the series that looks deep into our past. These books are abundant in facts or maybe they are conclusions. Certainly the books are compelling but confusing.

The Wars of Gods and Men (Book III): The Third Book of the Earth Chronicles
The Wars of Gods and Men (Book III): The Third Book of the Earth Chronicles

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 April 2015
Another thought provoking read. Now on book 4. Well written I will read up to last book in the series and then start again.

The Stairway to Heaven (Book II): The Second Book of the Earth Chronicles
The Stairway to Heaven (Book II): The Second Book of the Earth Chronicles

5.0 out of 5 stars Exccellent, 30 Mar. 2015
An Excellent Book but very confusing. I would suggest a timeline at the end of each chapter with a completed time line at the end.

The 12th Planet (Book I): The First Book of the Earth Chronicles
The 12th Planet (Book I): The First Book of the Earth Chronicles

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 16 Mar. 2015
An excellent book that leaves the reader in deep thought. If you ask a Christian if god was of this world, the response is of course not. If you ask if he was an alien then they simply blank. This book starts to answer many of the questions we all have. I am now on the third in the series.

Ancient Alien Empire Megalithia
Ancient Alien Empire Megalithia

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 5 Feb. 2015
Reading this book was like listening to a seven pint discussion. Promises everything and delivers nothing. No structure, no facts and poor writing. I bought this on kindle so I never even had the satisfaction of throwing it in the bin. I only read the first part before giving up. Tried twice and gave up twice.

The Hiram Key: Pharoahs,Freemasons and the Discovery of the Secret Scrolls of Christ

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent well researched book that stirs the old grey matter, 5 Feb. 2015
An excellent well researched book that stirs the old grey matter. Shows how religion has been used for the power of the few.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3