Profile for POPs > Reviews

Content by POPs

POPs "APervaze" (MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRE United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Lumsing 4-Port USB Car Charger [48W 9.6A] for Mobile Phones & Tablets (Black)
Lumsing 4-Port USB Car Charger [48W 9.6A] for Mobile Phones & Tablets (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Every car dhould habe one, 11 April 2017
Quality product well.made simple to use. I have tried my tablets, phones and can use many more electronic products in.my car. They work a treat. Every car should have one.

Lumsing 6-Port Desktop USB Charger 60W Mains Charging Station Plug with Smart Technology for iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Mobile Phones, Tablet and Power Bank(Blue)
Offered by Bifrost UK

4.0 out of 5 stars A dream come true, 11 April 2017
At last I can charge all my smart products from a single socket, a dream come true.
Well made and easy to use, charges phones, tablets, and much more.
I can recommend this product to evrryone

Mens Champion Kingsbridge Super Cotton Rich Check Long Sleeved Shirt 3095
Mens Champion Kingsbridge Super Cotton Rich Check Long Sleeved Shirt 3095
Offered by Socks Uwear®

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and value for money., 22 Aug. 2016
I ordered this shirt for myself being very portly, i ordered a 4xl as usual. It is a beautiful shirt wondefully made bt sadly too big. I shall be returning it for a smaller size.
I will be buying more products from this supplier, because of the quality and value for money.
Deffinetley recommend to all.

Suaoki Compact Smallest 40W 5 Port Multi Desktop USB Charger Socket Plug Dock with TIR-C Technology for Home Travel iphone ipad Samsung Nexus HTC Motorola Nokia and More (Size;Only3.2*2.0*1.1 in,White)

5.0 out of 5 stars A solid high quality product., 9 Jun. 2016
This is a Fantastic product. Solved my problems. I can charge my phone, tablet and many other products at same time.
A solid high quality product. I can happily recommend this to every one. Ive purchased another one for my daughter..

Thesaurus of English Words and Phrases
Thesaurus of English Words and Phrases
by Peter Mark Roget

5.0 out of 5 stars A wealth of imformation, 5 May 2016
This thesaurus arrived quickly and even though it is used iwe found it in very good condition. A wealth of imformation in a fantastic book. my grandchildren will pass it on to each other for many years.

Clear Swarovski Crystal Internally Threaded Ferido Crystal Top Labret Monroe Lip Bar (8mm length)
Offered by Gekko Body Jewellery

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good for the price, 14 Mar. 2016
Very Good for the price.
Arrived promptly, upon opening im glad that i ordered two so i had a pair. Quality was good and my grandaughter was delighted.
I would buy from them again.

Fire TV Stick | Streaming Media Player (Previous generation)
Fire TV Stick | Streaming Media Player (Previous generation)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product, five Stars.., 3 Mar. 2016
Brilliant product, easy to use and opens up the rest of the world on your tv, countless channels and app.
I had already purchased one for my bedroom and have purchased another for my lounge. Picture quality is top notch HD Most of the time, as long as the broadband is fat enough.

SanDisk Ultra 64 GB Dual USB Flash Drive 3.0 up to 130 MB/s FFP - Black
SanDisk Ultra 64 GB Dual USB Flash Drive 3.0 up to 130 MB/s FFP - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars So versatile and now something i cannot do without., 29 Dec. 2015
The design is so good and easy to store in your wallet. So versatile and now something i cannot do without. I can use it on my pc and use it on my pc/laptop/android phone/ android/ tablet

D-Link DUB-1340/B 4-Port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Hub
D-Link DUB-1340/B 4-Port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Hub

5.0 out of 5 stars The quality on this usb adapter is very good and easy to use, i would recomend you buy one., 29 Dec. 2015
The quality on this usb adapter is very good and easy to use, i would recomend you buy one. The usb splitter has saved me having to take out usb leads and change every time i need to use another item on my pc. I can now leave my external hard drives, printer and other items connected.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This adaptor saves me having to interchange my hdmi leads on my screen. The qauality and design is excellent ., 29 Dec. 2015
excellent quality and design.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5