Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Mr. P. J. Meade > Reviews

Content by Mr. P. J. Meade

Mr. P. J. Meade

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
EasyAcc 20000mAh Rugged Power Bank with IP67 Waterproof, Dustproof, Shockproof, 3 Lighting Modes Flashlight for iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Large and powerful power supply, 10 Dec. 2016
This is an updated review.
I bought this power bank because I had bought one of their products previously and think that it's great. But that one has been taken over by my daughter.
After some initial teething trouble, I've got a replacement power bank and have been using it without any trouble.
I want to praise EasyAcc customer service, who got in contact with me very quickly and supplied a replacement power pack when the first one developed a fault.
Now that I've got a fully functioning power bank, I'm happy to say that it's a great device to stick in a rucksack or bag and keep devices charged away from home.

Jasmine Silk Men's Modal Thermal Long Sleeve Top Ivory (Extra large)
Jasmine Silk Men's Modal Thermal Long Sleeve Top Ivory (Extra large)
Offered by Jasmine Silk

3.0 out of 5 stars Adequate, 6 Nov. 2016
Adequate fit

Turkish Ground Coffee Mehmet Efendi, 250g
Turkish Ground Coffee Mehmet Efendi, 250g
Offered by 118store-com

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Turkish coffee, 9 April 2016
This is very good coffee, it's exactly the thing to drink in the middle of the afternoon when energy is dropping.
This coffee really has to be made in the traditional way in an ibrik and I quite enjoy that as a short break from work.

Sony Mobile SWR30 SmartBand Talk Fitness and Activity Tracker Wristband Compatible with Android 4.4+ Smartphones - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Not at all bad, 31 Mar. 2016
Not bad.
It's quite limited in what it does, but I'm quite impressed by this piece of kit. I've bought it as a stand-in while I'm waiting for a watch repair and it turns out to be a good purchase.
It coules with the Xperia Z3 very easily. It provides alerts for texts and other phone activity and can be used for answering the phone, even when the hand set is in another room.
The activity meter is prone to zeroing for no apparent reason, but is a good way of keeping track of activity. If it had a pulse rate monitor it would be excellent, especially at the price.
When my mechanical watch is repaired, I think this will go on the other wrist as an activity monitor.

Beets BLU Heart Rate Monitor Bluetooth chest strap for iPhone and Android
Beets BLU Heart Rate Monitor Bluetooth chest strap for iPhone and Android

1.0 out of 5 stars Died on the first use, 31 Mar. 2016
Although the product description said this band was compatible with android phones and the website said it was compatible with the Sony Xperia Z, it wouldn't couple with my phone and I had to download an additional app.
Less than 30 minutes into my first use on a treadmill the strap stopped tramsmitting and I was unable to access it either with the Xperia z or an iPhone 5s.
The strap also didn't connect with the heart rate monitor on the treadmill.
Your milage (literally) may vary, but for me this was an expensive waste of time and is being returned for a refund.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Feb. 2016
This was exactly the wrapping paper I needed for my horse loving wife.

Stoga HDMI HDTV AV Digital Adapter Cable for Apple iPad1,2,3, iPhone 4 and iPod touch 4G

4.0 out of 5 stars Adequate iPad to TV adaptor, 4 Feb. 2016
An adequate adaptor from my iPad to the TV. I couldn't get Amazon Prime Instant Video to play using the cable, but other content does play.
However, I am getting rather too many emails from the seller asking for reviews - think carefully about who you buy from.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Hazelnut butter with just a hint of dark chocolate, 14 Dec. 2015
This product was more hazelnut than chocolate and certainly isn't a dairy free replacement for Nutella.
I think the tub I had may have been left standing for a while, it was very fluid at the top and very solid at the bottom, so an ingredient to hold the emulsion together may be no bad thing.
I ate it all.
But I'm not convinced I'll buy it again.

TaoTronics® Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Music Headset (Bluetooth 4.0, Hands Free Calling, Built-in Microphone, A2DP/AVRCP)
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bluetooth headphones - unless you wear spectacles, 14 Dec. 2015
These headphones work nicely, have a very good audio quality and will just about work as a hands free set, so in those respects they are very goos. Unfortunately they are not perfect when I'm wearing spectacles, they displace the frames a little and are just a bit uncomfortable.
Fair enough, I can take off my specs on a treadmill, but for working for long periods outside they are just that bit less than perfect.

xhorizon® KV LED Indicator Metal Magnetic USB Charging Cable for Sony Xperia Z1 Z2 Z3 Compact Z Ultra D6503 M51W Z1 MINI L55T L50W L39H XL39H D6503 C6902 C6802
Offered by xhorizon

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfactory USB power cable with some led lights, 14 Dec. 2015
Keeping your phone powered is one of the basics of 21st century life and a USB cable is a good option.
I bough this one to go with my company laptop. It works reasonably well, getting the connectors perfectly lined up is a tad tricky from time to time. It has an LED light that changes colour when the phone is put on to charge, but doesn't change once the phone is fully charged.
It works well enough, I'm satisfied

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11