Profile for rita > Reviews

rita

A Girl Like You
A Girl Like You

5.0 out of 5 stars "Unexpectedly" amazing, 28 July 2014
This review is from: A Girl Like You (Paperback)
I liked the book and it was different from the Dating Detox even though the theme was single girl. I loved the storyline and how it ended. I have red the book two years ago and every time I come across the book, I have to stop, sit down and read the end because it is so romantic and heart felt. It makes me cry as it takes my mind to the scene as if I was a guest.

MUST READ if you are romantic and a dreamer.

The Dating Detox
The Dating Detox

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 28 July 2014
This review is from: The Dating Detox (Paperback)
Funny, Entertaining and helpful in a way.

Love and Chaos (Brooklyn Girls)
Love and Chaos (Brooklyn Girls)

4.0 out of 5 stars Gemma Burgess, Must Read, 28 July 2014
After reading the first novel and the other books from Gemma Burgess, I already knew what to expect. However, this one was different from the other ones as I feel like I got to know the character better and it was easier to read. I wish it had more chapters as now I'm wondering how is Angie with the fashion internship and with Sam.

I would advice people to read it after they read the first novel. Gemma Burgess' books are a easy, entertaining and capturing books. I have red all of her books and cannot wait for "Wild One". I recommend all of her books.

EHC Large 3-Drawer Tower Plastic Storage Unit, Silver
EHC Large 3-Drawer Tower Plastic Storage Unit, Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 17 Oct. 2013
I expected it to be bigger however it wqas perfect for what I needed and really handy and I had already purchased 2 from Argos and they were more expensive and smaller

Colloquial Chinese: The Complete Course for Beginners (Colloquial Series)
Colloquial Chinese: The Complete Course for Beginners (Colloquial Series)
by Qian Kan

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 11 Jun. 2013
This book is really useful for beginners of mandarin Chinese as it is very easy to understand the characters and it explains everything thoroughly. It is really really helpful

Industry and Empire: From 1750 to the Present Day
Industry and Empire: From 1750 to the Present Day
by E J Hobsbawm

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatful insight, 11 Jun. 2013
This book is really good for history or sociology students who study social history as it gives you great insight and it is also easy to read

Rio Professional Nail Art Foils
Rio Professional Nail Art Foils

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 11 Jun. 2013
Fantastic product and the DVD gives useful tips as well. I am really happy with the purchase and the person who received it as gift is happy as well

Hi Pro DV6 DV7 AC Adapter Charger for HP Laptop
Hi Pro DV6 DV7 AC Adapter Charger for HP Laptop
Offered by EXPRESS COMPUTER PARTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Life saver, 11 Jun. 2013
My laptop is a old laptop and this replacement charger saved my life as it arrived really quickly and it works as the old one. Good value for money

Urban Beauty - Vanity Case Cosmetic Make Up Urban Beauty Box Travel Carry Gift Storage 60 Piece
Offered by dreamlandvalue

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Present, 11 Jun. 2013
The present arrived within plenty of time for Christmas even though I was ready for a slight delay. The person loved it

From Confusion to Conclusion. How to Write a First-Class Essay
From Confusion to Conclusion. How to Write a First-Class Essay
by Vlad Mackevic

5.0 out of 5 stars the "must have" of the year, 4 Nov. 2012
This book is so useful if you are in University or thinking about going to university. The book gives us useful tips on how to get a first on your essays. I am a first year student and I didn't have a clue of how to structure my essays or what teachers expected from my essays. I had a class test a couple of weeks ago and I had a 2.1 only 3% away from a 1st just because of the book. I highly recommend it.