Profile for Mr Grey > Reviews

Content by Mr Grey

Mr Grey

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
HTC U11 / HTC U11 2017 Premium Quality (HD) Genuine Tempered Glass Explosion & Shatter Proof Screen Protector Guard Cover (HTC U11, Clear))
Offered by KP TECHNOLOGY

5.0 out of 5 stars Good enough to do the job., 8 Aug. 2017
This leaves about 4mm of the screen all way round which is not protected but if the phone is in a case that doesn't matter plus the glass of the phone itself is gorilla glass 5 anyways so fitting this is overkill but it's still extra protection at the end of the day.

This is good enough I think and I would recommend it.

Outstanding® 10pcs Silicone Mobile Phone Anti Dust Plug Port Protection for Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus, for Huawei P9/P9 Plus and Other Devices with USB Type-C Port
Offered by outstanding.enterprise

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little add on., 6 Aug. 2017
I got these to protect my htc u11 and my lg g5 USB type C ports from rubbish getting into them and they work just fine.

Delivery was reasonably quick and you can't go wrong with these.

Funnytech@ Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector for HTC U11 [Not Cover Edge of Screen] l HTC U11 9H Hardness and Easy Bubble-Free Installation. No Bubbles When Installing The Screen Protector

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but still very good, 6 Aug. 2017
This is a very cheap tempered glass screen protector but to be fair it's very good value for the money and sure it leaves about 3mm of the screen edge all way round unprotected but if your U11 is in a case that doesn't matter plus the main area is protected so that's all that matters and the screen protector is extremely easy to fit also and looks tidy on the phone.

I would recommend this if you don't mind the edge exposed.

SLEO HTC U11 Screen Protector - SLEO Premium Surface Hardness Crystal Clear Tempered Glass Screen Protector Guard Cover for HTC U11 - 2 Pack
Offered by SLEO Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful but do the job, 25 July 2017
These are extremely easy to fit to your U11 and they will protect the main part of the screen but they don't cover the tapered off edges but if you have something like a spigen rugged armour case as I have on my U11 then the edges will be protected anyways but the main part of the screen you use is protected which is the main thing.

For me it took minutes to fit one and I am perfectly happy with the protection they offer,I do recommend these to protect your U11.

HTC U11 Screen Protector, TopACE Premium Quality Tempered Glass 0.3mm [3D Curve Fit] Full Cover Screen Protector for HTC U11 (Black)
Offered by AceTechUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good protection but slightly flawed, 29 Jun. 2017
This is a very good tempered glass screen protector for the htc u11 BUT if u have a case like the spigen rugged armour case like I have the case lifts up one of the corners no matter how many times you take it off and put the glass back on and in the end I threw it in the bin.

The other glass screen protectors that don't quite cover all the u11's screen are more case friendly.

Htc U11 Tempered Glass, Htc U11 Screen Protector, Scratch-Prevention Anti-Bubble Strengthened Tempered Glass For Htc U11 [DRY APPLICATION] DN-Alive
Offered by Krushna krupa

5.0 out of 5 stars Revised review,best protection so far, 17 Jun. 2017
The tempered glass protecter is ok but it doesn't fully stick down on the edges because the u11 screen tapers off but it does protect the main area just fine.

Update 10 July.
Since I wrote the original review above they have now altered the design to a full screen tempered black edge protector and this review is for that and of all the screen protectors I have bought for my u11 which has been a hell of alot this one is the best one and for the price you can't go wrong and it doesn't have the grid pattern on the screen like some have and also its spigen rugged armour compatible which I use for my u11 so all in all this is the best one and you can't go wrong with it.

I do recommend it.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 19, 2017 7:36 PM BST

Htc U11 Case + Tempered Glass [2IN1] DN -TECHNOLOGY® [ Liquid Gel ] Ultra-Thin [ Crystal Clear ] Transparent-Gel-Case/Exact-Fit [ 2in1 Gel Case + Tempered Glass Combo Pack ] Htc U11 Cover With Htc U11 Tempered Glass Screen Protector
Offered by DN-Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars Not brilliant but good enough unless you is fussy though, 17 Jun. 2017
Right I will say that the case is poor and wouldn't offer much protection at all but it's ok to use as a temporary case until you can get something better and as for the tempered glass,well that leaves a area of about 2 millimetres all around the screen that isn't protected plus the outer edges of the tempered glass don't stick down because the u11 screen is tapered off also but the main part is protected and I would say it's good enough but if you is fussy seeing the outer edge not stuck down will drive you mental,I personally don't mind it because I am glad the main part is covered.

So overall it's ok but could be better.

Greatfine Silicone 22MM Watch Strap for Samsung Gear S3 Frontier / Classic / Gear 2 / Garmin Vivomove Sport / Garmin Vivomove Classic/Neo / Live / MOTO 360 2nd 46mm/Pebble Time / LG G Watch W100/W110/Urbane Smartwatch Replacement bands (Black Blue)
Offered by Greatfine1688

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch strap for my S3 frontier smart watch, 25 Mar. 2017
After reading the reviews on here I ordered this for my S3 frontier smart watch in blue and black and it's a extremely comfortable good looking strap and so much better than the horrible original strap which came with the watch and which was hurting my wrist but this one is super soft and I would thoroughly recommend it.

Go for it if you is thinking of ordering it,you won't be disappointed.

Samsung Gear S3 Frontier Smartwatch - Black/Space Grey
Samsung Gear S3 Frontier Smartwatch - Black/Space Grey
Offered by Incredible savings

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent smart watch,works with a none Samsung phone., 20 Mar. 2017
Right then let's get down to it shall we and I will say that before this watch I have been using a lg g watch r for well over a year so I know my stuff and I have been using a lot of phones to cos I like my tech,anyways I have this synced to my lg G5 and it works perfectly and yes I can receive texts on it and reply to them using the watch and yes I can also receive calls and make them from the watch to so you don't just need a Samsung phone to work this watch with your phone.
For me it works absolutely ok and it does everything I want it to and yes it's expensive but it's exquisitely built and its a pleasure to use also and battery life is great.
I personally would recommend this smart watch and it kills my previous watch for sure and if you like your tech you will love this for sure but people may think this is a gimmick but believe me in certain situations it's a powerful piece of tech.

For the money it's absolutely worth it ok so I would go for it and you don't need a Samsung phone to work it,well it works ok on my G5.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 1, 2017 12:34 PM BST

HICASER HTC 10 Waterproof Case, Shockproof Snowproof Dustproof Durable Aluminum Metal Gorilla Glass Heavy Duty Full-body Protection Case Cover for HTC 10 Black
Offered by Hicaseer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent protection for the HTC 10, 7 Nov. 2016
Right I'll say exactly how it is so you know whether you should buy this to protect your expensive phone but I will say that it will turn your phone into a brick but it's worth it.
Anyways the case is well designed and the rubber surrounding the phone is very soft and would take the shock of a massive impact plus the aluminium bumpers are of decent quality also but I will say that the little bolts holding it together would not be good if they was over tightened cause they would strip the threads very easily so I'd recommend you just nip them tight but no more than that.
The built in gorilla glass protecter is of decent quality but I left on the tampered glass I had already on my HTC 10 because I wouldn't trust the built in one that's on the case on its own but I have lost some screen sensitivity as a result what with having effectively two pieces of tempered glass protecting my HTC 10.
As for call quality that isn't effected whatsoever by the case and also sound quality from the speakers is just fine also so that's nothing to worry about and as for the waterproof capability of the case I haven't tried it myself but I am sure it would help indeed if you was texting in the rain for example but overall I would recommend this case to protect your expensive phone and the last thing I will say is also that the signal strength isn't affected either by the case so you can't go wrong with this.

I hope this review helps anyone interested in buying this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6