Profile for loz x > Reviews

Content by loz x

loz x

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Baby Boum Velvet Booties Cum Slippers with Elasticated Ribbed Ankle Cuff (Dusky Pink, 3 - 9 months)

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, 27 April 2013
I love these little slip on booties, they are really good for making socks stay on, I would deffo recommend.

Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation, Light Porcelain 30 ml Number 04
Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation, Light Porcelain 30 ml Number 04

4.0 out of 5 stars i love it, 26 April 2013
I really like this foundation and will be the only one I use from now on, good coverage and got posted quite quickly. the only reason I gave 4 stars is because I was expecting it to be porcelain but its quite yellow. it looks good after applying powder so not too bad.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars ok!, 26 April 2013
the reason I gave 3 stars for these beads is because about 1/4 of them are unusable, the paint on each unusable bead was clogged inside. they don't even look that nice and don't look like the picture.

10 x Random Colour Glass Beads Value Pack - Silver Plated Charm Beads - fit Pandora, Chamilia etc style Bracelets - SpangleBead - No Duplicates!
Offered by Pierced And Modified

5.0 out of 5 stars nice!, 26 April 2013
I really love these beads, there not tacky and look really expensive, every single 1 was different and none of them looked anywhere near the same, im deffo buying again...

Constance Carroll Touch Away Concealer Stick Light 1
Constance Carroll Touch Away Concealer Stick Light 1

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 18 April 2013
I really love this concealer, best coverup iv used for a long time, I seems to make my spots go away after putting it on them.

Wisdom Regular Fresh Medium Toothbrush x 2
Wisdom Regular Fresh Medium Toothbrush x 2
Offered by Cosmic Healthcare

5.0 out of 5 stars fresh, 18 April 2013
I love these toothbrushes, they leave you with such a fresh clean feeling, would recommend to people that are teeth whitening.

Nambeads © 10 x Mixed Tibetan Silver Charms to fit Pandora style charm bracelets. Check out our affordable bulk packs of glass beads,charms,clip stops,rhinestones,enamels etc.
Offered by Ethnic Rainbows

3.0 out of 5 stars nambeads, 14 April 2013
I bought these because I seen that people had given good reviews but I received these yesterday and they look scruffy, I got 2 of the same bead and they've got black patches on all of them, im not buying them again

Stretchy Elastic Beading Thread 2 x 0.8mm Clear 7 Metre Rolls For Stringing Necklaces And Bracelets
Offered by libbyshouse

5.0 out of 5 stars very strong, 14 April 2013
this is the only thread il use because I used others and they snapped, this is good especially for making kids bracelets as it is harder to break the bracelet.

100 Mixed Colour Crackle Glass Round Beads / ZB0070 - 6mm
100 Mixed Colour Crackle Glass Round Beads / ZB0070 - 6mm
Offered by Stylish and Stunning Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars there ok for begginners, 14 April 2013
I like these beads but there more for beginners, I didn't realise how small they were gong to be, when you make a bracelet out of them its looks like a children's bracelet

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 14 April 2013
I really like these beads, they are pretty and have equal amount of coulors, they came on time and would definitely recommend

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6