Profile for Dave > Reviews

Content by Dave

Dave (Bromley, Kent, UK)

Tom Gates 3: Everything's Amazing (sort of) (Tom Gates series)
Tom Gates 3: Everything's Amazing (sort of) (Tom Gates series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 22 Nov. 2016
Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow and even more wow and a little more wow

Fire TV Stick | Streaming Media Player
Fire TV Stick | Streaming Media Player

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of kit but the fact that it needs ..., 12 May 2015
Great bit of kit but the fact that it needs external power seems to be down played in the supporting advertising literature - naughty Amazon

That said, my hdmi sockets on my TV are next to powered USB sockets and the power is based on a USB power socket that comes in the box with the power stick so I was simply able to run a USB cable from the socket on my TV to the stick to the powered USBs next to it. Job done!

Just bear in mind that if you don't have powered USBs conveniently located like mine are you need to run a lead to a plug socket and have wired showing. One of my pet hates, and what I was trying to avoid (lucky for me it worked out)

Works just like the fire TV but no extra onboard memory other that so everything streamed

Slushy Magic Slush Making Cup
Slushy Magic Slush Making Cup
Offered by Electro World

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, tried it 4 time, hardly any slush ..., 11 April 2015
rubbish, tried it 4 time, hardly any slush, after shaking it for 10 mins! save your money, a load of crap

Volkswagen VW Scirocco 2008+ Tailored Rubber Car Mats
Volkswagen VW Scirocco 2008+ Tailored Rubber Car Mats
Offered by prestigecarmats

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 16 Dec. 2013
Not genuine VW but these are good quality and do the job perfectly. They have the VW fitting points in so won't move around

Scrum: a Breathtakingly Brief and Agile Introduction
Scrum: a Breathtakingly Brief and Agile Introduction

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect intro readable in a journey to work., 3 Dec. 2013
Just what I needed. A great management overview written in clear and concise English. Gives all the facts you need.

Steve: Unwanted: How a Bad Boy Came Good... An Inspiring True Story: How a Bad Boy Came Good...An Inspiring True Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 24 Feb. 2013
Wow,such an inspirational story!so honest and full of strength and hope for not only addicts, but the families and friends of those stuck in addiction. Rock on Steve!!

Wake Up, Mummy: The heartbreaking true story of an abused little girl whose mother was too drunk to notice

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 29 Jan. 2013
Amazing, best book have read in ages, with a girl done good ending x
Very strong lady who deserves to be happy

Seven Days To Say I Love You
Seven Days To Say I Love You

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story from the heart, 28 Dec. 2012
I chose this as I recently lost my father in law after a battle with cancer. The authors feelings and journey through this tough time are heart wrenching and I found it easy to relate to. Although it's hardly a joyous book, the author wrote from his heart, and I enjoyed reading this. In places it made me really think about life and death, as well as shed a few tears. Ashley, your dad sounded like an amazingly strong decent bloke who would have been proud of you x

Knock On My Door
Knock On My Door

2.0 out of 5 stars Knock at my door, 27 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Knock On My Door (Kindle Edition)
Book ok although bit disappointed at the end and story slow in parts, glad it only cost me 88p, wouldn't recommend this