Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Profile for Kilpers > Reviews

Content by Kilpers

Kilpers

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Celloverse [CD/DVD]
Celloverse [CD/DVD]

4.0 out of 5 stars A new take on some old songs!, 31 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Celloverse [CD/DVD] (Audio CD)
Decent - great production - how much you like it will depend on how much you like the songs they've covered.

In2ition
In2ition

4.0 out of 5 stars A new take on some old songs!, 31 Aug. 2015
This review is from: In2ition (Audio CD)

4Ever4Less BLACK 4 cm THICK Round D-Shape MDF Moulding Perfect Frame for MAXI Poster 61x91.5CM 24 x 36 IN NEW
Offered by 4Ever4Less

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill - just as descried, arrived quickly and did the job!, 31 Aug. 2015
Brill - just as descried, arrived quickly and did the job!

Alien: Isolation - Nostromo Edition (Xbox One)
Alien: Isolation - Nostromo Edition (Xbox One)
Offered by 101Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth your time (wear wipeable underwear!), 31 Aug. 2015
Phew! I played the first few hours during daylight - just as well! This a finely crafted jaunt of horror scares and slow paced story feed. The atmosphere is dripping with all the things that made 'Alien' the film that people have such fond memories of - the 1970's 'Future Projection Aesthetic' is perfect - it makes the whole element a believable sequel to the first movie and everywhere has a lived in look.

I played with headphones - and the curtains open - and I was drawn in and jumping at the appropriate points!

It is a slow game - that is part of the design - so be prepared. It is meant as an experience to be savored! If you're not sure if this is for the you - try it anyway - at £16 (the price I bought it for) it's a bargain and £45 cheaper than you'll find it on XBLive! Also this arrived on Sunday for me - thank you Amazon Prime!

Wilkinson Sword Quattro Titanium Sensitive Razor Blades - Pack of 8 Blades
Wilkinson Sword Quattro Titanium Sensitive Razor Blades - Pack of 8 Blades

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 31 Aug. 2015
I've been receiving these for a couple of years now - and I would recommend this supplier to anyone. I have a nice stack that come every other month and they are genuine. Occasionally there will be a different version (always better) - I guess depending on what they are able to secure for delivery. I have never been disappointed. :-)

Boyhood [Blu-ray]
Boyhood [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Patricia Arquette

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow - You have to watch to fully understand why it's 5 Stars!, 31 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Boyhood [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I still don't know what it was I watched! I was amazed! This was a present for Mrs Kilpers as she has wanted to watch it for some time (nearly as long as the time frame this film covers!)

I would recommended this to anybody - I can never see anything like this ever happening again as it required the cast and crew to meet up every couple of years to act out a couple of scenes along a fictional story-line of a broken family. So often people say "words can't do this justice" - this is one of those where it is absolutely true!

Multi-Sharp® 1301 Rotary Mower/Garden Tool Sharpener
Multi-Sharp® 1301 Rotary Mower/Garden Tool Sharpener

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price., 31 Aug. 2015
Meh - it kinda works. I used it with the blades still on my electric mower (a flymo) - it did do the job - but as other reviews have stated it's "OK". One thing to note - ensure that you have a decent drill otherwise this will be of no use to you as the sharpner will only do its job when it's used at a decent RPM.

Official Xbox 360 500GB Replacement Hard Drive
Official Xbox 360 500GB Replacement Hard Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Official HDD replacement - excellent value., 31 Aug. 2015
This the official Hard Disk Drive (HDD) replacement for the Xbox 360. I chose this as there are so many on Amazon that are not the official models. I know that there is very little difference in real-world terms between this official version and the 'knock-offs' as they both contain laptop style HDD's - but I wanted to be sure of complete compatibility and peace of mind.

I got this because my old HDD died on me - there was no other option to replace it. A word of note - move your save games to the Cloud Storage option or an external HDD to save yourself the heatache of losing your hard earned (10 year!!) progress. If you replace your HDD because of failure you will not be able to reclaim any of your saves. CUE: Sad Face.

HDD was a nice quick replacement and I didn't need to download many updates as this HDD contained a reasonably recent version of the Operating System. Basically - it was all good and did exactly what I expected. Plus - it's cheaper here than from Microsoft directly!

Flymo Chevron 34VC Electric Wheeled Rotary Lawnmower 1400W - 34cm
Flymo Chevron 34VC Electric Wheeled Rotary Lawnmower 1400W - 34cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mower for the Price Well worth our time and your money., 5 Jun. 2015
This is a £70 grass mower. If you want Golf Course mower then spend your money on a mower that cost £180 plus. You get what you pay for - and for the price it is brilliant! I have used it for several weeks and it does what I want - it mows, it collects and it stripes! My lawn is 14m2 - so not big by any standards! The grass does collect in silly places (as per other reviews) but this is not any different to any other mowers I've used. It does take some time to put together from the initial unboxing - but I managed it by my self with little trouble (the instructions are generally clear). It is light and movable. It stowes away in the shed well and the cable length for mowing is not too much of an issue - however please be aware that you WILL need an extension cable to allow to mow safely as the cable is short (ish) - remember the size of my lawn. Not a problem for most people - just a note! I love this mower and it has left my lawn looking healthy (at the highest setting) compared to the flymo hover mower I use previously which used to "scalp" the lawn due to a lack of height adaptability. . It is a Which? best buy and they are right - you can't go wrong for the price! :-)

Ghostbusters [Blu-ray 4K] [1984] [Region Free]
Ghostbusters [Blu-ray 4K] [1984] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Bill Murray

5.0 out of 5 stars A worthy buy for a ghosbusters fan., 23 Feb. 2015
Tidy, crisp, clear - better than the normal blu-ray version. I played this on my Xbox One (blu-ray drive) on an LG 42" LED tv. Stunning colours and crisp pictures. A worthy buy for a ghosbusters fan.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3