Profile for Ruth Fontaine > Reviews

Ruth Fontaine

Apple Tree Yard
Apple Tree Yard

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple tree yard, 6 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Apple Tree Yard (Kindle Edition)
I was gripped from the first page and couldn't put this book down! Mystery, love, thriller, this book has it all. A must to read!

#willpower
#willpower
Offered by MediaMerchants

3.0 out of 5 stars Willpower, 26 Sept. 2013
This review is from: #willpower (Audio CD)
My 11 year old son loved Black Eyed Peas and so we bought this as a birthday present for him - unfortunately we didn't check out the 'explicit' lyrics particularly of one of the biggest hits 'Scream and Shout'. A great album but not entirely appropriate for children, so a bit disappointing.

Now That's What I Call Reggae
Now That's What I Call Reggae

5.0 out of 5 stars Now thats what I call Reggae, 26 Sept. 2013
Bought this as a birthday present for my 11 year old son - he hasn't stopped playing it since!!! A great introduction to reggae with all the well known classics.

Asics Gel Estoril Court Gs White/Fluorescent Orange/Silver Tennis And Racquet Sports C209Y 0121 4 UK Youth

5.0 out of 5 stars Asics Gel Estoril Court tennis trainers, 26 Sept. 2013
Bought these non marking trainers for my son starting secondary school - he says they are the most comfortable trainers he has had!!! Great value for money.