Profile for Chrisii > Reviews

Content by Chrisii

Chrisii

Cath Style Hard Shell Case For Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II--Blue Rose + Screen Protector

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 9 Jun. 2012
I bought this case to replace one that had cracked. I loved the old case and was finding it hard to find a design that I liked better since it was no longer available, but this won me over. It fits snug and doesn't make the phone seem bulky. Design looks exactly as it does in the picture. Quick delivery. Ordered on the double bank holiday and it still arrived before the weekend. Very happy with my purchase. Would recommend to anyone.

PHONEDIRECTONLINE HARD CASE I9100 Galaxy S II London Bridge BLUE
PHONEDIRECTONLINE HARD CASE I9100 Galaxy S II London Bridge BLUE

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite Case Yet, 9 Jun. 2012
I love this case. I like to change the cover on my phone quite regularly but since this one I found it hard to find one I liked better. The design is beautiful, subtle but pretty. I have had cases with a design on the back but clear plastic on the sides and have always thought they looked cheap but this has the same colour throughout and has a much nicer effect. Happy!

Apple iPod Touch 4 4G 4th Generation "...Love What You Do" Black Silicone Skin Case Cover Keep Talking Shop iPod Touch 4 Accessories

2.0 out of 5 stars Bit Disappointing, 9 Jun. 2012
I have always opted for flexible cases for my ipod but this case didn't seem to fit well at all. Most fit securely but this case would literally fall off while in my bag. My ipod has been in a case since the day I got it but the back is now a bit of a state due to the poor fitting of this case. Replaced now with a hard shell, much better. I would not recommend this case to others.

cellmax Apple Ipod Touch 4 4th Generation Hard Shell Back Protection Case Little Red Roses With Green Leafs Pattern Cover Skin Clip On Protection

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 9 Jun. 2012
This is a lovely product. I was replacing a poor fitting rubber case and opted for a hard case this time. It fits brilliantly, has a sleek look, feels nice and the design is exactly as it looks in the picture. Vibrant and classic, PERFECT.

Paranormal Activity 2: Extended Cut [DVD]
Paranormal Activity 2: Extended Cut [DVD]
Dvd ~ Katie Featherston
Offered by Bee-Entertained

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't set hopes too high., 8 Sept. 2011
I quite enjoyed the film however it wasn't quite as good as I had expected. The jumps aren't as good as in the first film and it seems almost spoof-y. It is set before the first film so it becomes a little predictable and is almost bizarre to watch. It was a fun watch and I would recommend but don't set your hopes too high.

The Inbetweeners - Series 1-3 - Complete [DVD]
The Inbetweeners - Series 1-3 - Complete [DVD]
Dvd ~ Simon Bird
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars One for everyone, 27 July 2011
I often watch the inbetweeners on TV and recently my mum started watching too. She thinks it's wrong that she finds the behaviour hilarious at her age. My dad however doesn't watch with us and I knew he would love it so bought the box set for the family. I was right! Noone could stop laughing throughout! Definitely one to recommend for EVERYBODY. The characters are incredibly believable...Something I can relate to certain people - being the same age as the characters! Complete MUST HAVE!

impexo Apple iPod Touch 4 4th Generation Case Cover Skin Pouch Shell Peach Floral Pattern Soft Unbreakable TPU Protection Gel

4.0 out of 5 stars Chrisii, 15 July 2011
Lovely product and nice design. Delievery was fast. Only issue is that I am considering purchasing a different cover as the white is starting to look a little off colour but I should have thought of that before. Definitely looks as good as it does in the picture!

Driving Test Success All Tests 2011 Edition (PC)
Driving Test Success All Tests 2011 Edition (PC)
Offered by ECTrading

5.0 out of 5 stars Chrisii, 15 July 2011
This is brilliant! It has short mini tests that are arranged into categories and many videos for the hazard perception. The mock tests are really useful and it tracks your progress to help you see when you are prepared for your test. Worth buying! :)

Sapphire
Sapphire
by Katie Price

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, but..., 18 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Sapphire (Paperback)
I just finished reading the book and thoroughly enjoyed it but thought there was something that let the book down. The story is fab; I just couldn't put it down, and for me that is something as I am really not a big reader. However, I have no idea who proof read this book, it was appalling. I just finished school and could have done a better job, many speech marks have been left out, which is fair enough but also at one point Cal Bailey was called 'a one-man woman'!! Also someone was asked the question 'How you?' which took a couple of minutes to work out it was meant to be 'have you?' and also there are missing words...important words to a sentence. 'She fab doesn't she?' Loosely translated as 'She looks fab, doesn't she?'
Basically, the story is great but I didn't expect to see such awful mistakes in a book by 'The number 1 best selling author'!!
Definitely worth a read though and follows suit with Angel, Angel uncovered and Crystal...looking forward to buying Paradise now.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 6, 2012 10:43 PM GMT