Profile for margomakeup > Reviews

Content by margomakeup

margomakeup

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Women's Ladies Designer Faux Leather Celebrity Style Tote Bag Shoulder Handbag (Black Iconic Handbag)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bag, 28 May 2015
I love this bag!! I'm buying it in other colours too!! Lots of compartments, roomy and very versatile. It is a good size, affordable quality, not too big or small. It comes with an adjustable shoulder strap, and an excellent dust bag!! Dispatch was super quick and the packing was brilliant!! I reckon it's a ''must have'' essential!! I cannot fault it, and would happily recommend this bag to others! 5 STARS PLUS!

Yazilind Charming Exquisite Tibetan Silver lively Dragon Ear Wire Hook Dangle Earrings
Offered by YAZILIND JEWELRY LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Dragon Wire Hook Earrings!! Exquisite, Indeed!!, 8 Jan. 2015
Pleasantly surprised with this pair of stunning quality, and introquently designed Dragon earrings!! Cute, and detailed, quite large size!! Excellent value, style and quality, and very fashionable. Lucky symbol too! Different and unique!! I love them, and Thank you to the Seller for providing such beautiful items and an excellent service!!I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND those earrings to other customers! Would definitely suit a wide range of age groups, tastes and occasions! That's what I think, anyway. But, for anyone who is tempted, I would say, go for it!

Offered by marxwax

5.0 out of 5 stars Wolf Talk CD, 9 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Wolf Talk (Audio CD)
Excellent CD!! Wolf howling and gentle music/nature sounds. Love it and recommend!! Good, new condition, soothing and relaxing, in my experience. I listen to it often. Creates a nice, calming atmosphere ****

Offered by EliteDigital UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Wolf Talk CD, 9 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Wolf Talk (Audio CD)
A wonderful CD and bargain/value!! Wolves howling and gentle nature sounds are always an amazing mixture. I find it to be a very soothing combination, which creates a peaceful atmosphere. The CD was excellent quality and I can recommend to others.

Ladies gold black enamel set with square diamante crystal stone spring hinge fashion bangle

5.0 out of 5 stars Something Different****:), 9 Dec. 2014
What a stunning bangle!! Just what I was looking for!! The product description for the item is very accurate, but the item is even better than pic when it arrives!! It's a beautiful gold plated colour with a spring hinge, which is very easy to put on and take off! No fuss, no hassle! Great quality/value!! It's a wide bangle, black enamel background, with crystal stones. The product was packed in a lovely bag. It makes a statement, and is a very fashionable, pretty accessory to many outfits, and suitable for any occasion! The over all purchase was excellent!! You could wear the bangle on its own or layer it with other ones. I think its lovely on its own. Really Glam and modern. I bought it for myself, but it would be an amazing gift! When I spotted it, I had to buy it. Rather unusual and elegant design. I would recommend it to other customers, yes! 5 STARS++********************!!

Angel Answers Oracle Cards: A 44-Card Deck and Guidebook
Angel Answers Oracle Cards: A 44-Card Deck and Guidebook
Offered by Book Depository

5.0 out of 5 stars Angel Answers Oracle Deck!! Please TRY!!, 8 Dec. 2014
Beautifully illustrated cards with a clear description of the messages! Lovely deck and accompanying book to help to elaborate on the answers provided. A welcome addition to my ever-growing Doreen Virtue collection. I find them to be very accurate. The first card I chose from the deck was ''Abundance'' which I reckoned to be an uplifting, positive response to my question. I felt an instant connection to the cards, and they tend to relate to my other decks too. Excellent quality set, and I can always trust Doreen to come up with cards I know will be professional, reliable and reassuring. I recently bought the Guardian angel deck, which is truly amazing. Stunning design and artwork, with messages to match and support the picture on the card. I can highly recommend Angel Answers to others!! 5 STAR ++ Rating!!You really cannot go wrong!

Womens Ladies Elegant Vintage Oversized Celebrity Style Bag PU Leather Belted Hobo Tote Shoulder Handbag Shopper Bag (L1110 Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 STAR Tote Fashionable Accessory/BAG*****!!!, 4 Dec. 2014
ESSENTIAL HANDBAG!! I chose the beautiful red coloured one as it looks rich and seasonal :)It will also natch my Jacket, and I love red!!A Pillar Box red, I would say. Just the right size, not too huge and not small, roomy interior with mid-section zip compartment. Pockets for phone, a smaller one for pens or whatever. Detachable shoulder strap, and zip pocket on the side for make-up or other items you want to keep safe. It's easy to access, zip top fastening. It comes with a protective dust bag, and is soft PU leather, but not floppy. I love everything about it, and really cannot fault it. I'm looking at buying it in other colours, as I think it's a great Tote style, versatile bag, just what I wanted, and I can see me using it all the time. I'm not sure if it would hold a bigger Laptop, but it would hold a medium sized one, my Tablet and mobile etc. We all have different tastes and styles, but all I can do is HIGHLY RECOMMEND this bag, definitely from 'my' experience. Writing a review to help others, as I bought this one based on a review that I read, just for reassurance and confirmation. Arrived very quickly too!!! Service was great!!

Womens Check Print Designer Faux Leather Celebrity Style Tote Handbag
Womens Check Print Designer Faux Leather Celebrity Style Tote Handbag

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish Black/red check Handbag!!, 23 Nov. 2014
This is a stunning bag!! Oozes quality, design and style!! A bit different from the crowd, excellent value, inside pockets and detachable shoulder strap. Plenty of room inside the bag. Zip fastening, which keeps things secure inside. There is a middle zip fastening pocket inside which separates the 2 compartments, a phone pocket etc. It is patterned on both sides, back and front of bag. Lots of attention to detail. Super Tote style handbag!! I definitely recommend this one!! Classy!! I like the black and red colour combination!!

More4bagz Ladies Designer Style Boutique Shoulder Large Envelope Style Faux Leather Satchel Messenger Handbag Bag (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Red Envelope Style Shoulder Bag, 23 Nov. 2014
I liked this bag, and bought it, based on a review, now I am writing one myself! It's a lovely shade of red, good size, front pocket and inside zip pocket. Zip fastening along top. and a bit of a crock detail. It's quite a basic bag, but has nice appearance and will hold all my stuff. I can't fault it, it's a pretty bag. No shoulder strap.Good buy, value and reasonable quality for the price. Everything was fine. 5 STARS!! I can recommend it to others, but it depends on individual tastes. It's a stylish, modern bag, up-to-the minute fashion.

Yazilind Jewellery Vintage Tibetan Silver Maitreya Shape Pandent Necklace Clothes for women
Offered by YAZILIND JEWELRY LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars *****DAINTY BUDDHA NECKLACE*****, 9 Nov. 2014
Simple, beautiful, no fuss, pretty Buddha shaped pendant/necklace!!! My second one!! EXCELLENT QUALITY, DESIGN, AND VALUE!!! Not too small,I love it. Not much else I can say, except that I highly recommend it to others. Ageless, timeless piece of costume jewellery. 5 Star service too*****!! Rub his belly for luck :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9