Profile for margomakeup > Reviews

Deep Pink Lustrous Faux Pearl Stud Earrings (Silver Tone Metal) - 9mm Diameter
Deep Pink Lustrous Faux Pearl Stud Earrings (Silver Tone Metal) - 9mm Diameter
Offered by Avalaya Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Pink Pear Stud Earrings-Perfect!, 6 July 2017
Wow! Beautiful deep pink colour of pearl stud earrings! Just what I was looking for! Great size, nice fit, secure backing, excellent quality and look expensive and different!! Excellent seller and got the earrings the next day after ordering!! Packed securely and look great!! As described, and very versatile. I love them!!! I'm really happy. I have bought other earrings from this amazing seller! The products are beautiful and top value. I have my ears pierced twice, therefore I bought a matching pair, a little smaller. Yes, I do highly recommend to others!! Very easy and comfortable to wear, anytime!!

Yazilind Jewellery Stretch Turquoise Beads Tibetan Silver Bracelet Bangle Ethnic for Women
Offered by YAZILIND JEWELRY LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars It's so hard to find such beautiful bracelets and products on our High Street, 6 July 2017
It's so hard to find such beautiful bracelets and products on our High Street, such as this!! It's a beautiful, stretchy turquoise bracelet with great appearance!! The quality, style and value of those products are amazing, in my opinion! Therefore, I feel I can highly recommend this bracelet and seller!! I bought other matching items from the same seller and they are all equally as beautiful!! The service is excellent****** Packing is well done and safe, and it's a speedy dispatch/arrival. I like the spacers in between the stones which add a bit of sparkle! Highly recommended!! One of my favourite sellers!! Very reliable. I can now layer this bracelet with my other ones, and rings. Wonderful!! I'm delighted with everything!!!

Lux Accessories Silver Tone Assorted Fruits Multi Earring Set (6PCS)
Lux Accessories Silver Tone Assorted Fruits Multi Earring Set (6PCS)
Offered by ShopluxDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful set of fruity earrings, 6 July 2017
Beautiful set of fruity earrings! Great quality, value and summery!! I love them. Suitable for all ages and occasions!! Excellent service and seller!! Super fast dispatch, packed well, as described but better!! I'm very pleased! Got them for my holidays. Nice colours, shapes and just the right size. I may mix them up a bit for fun!! Highly recommend this happy shopping experience!!

Yazilind Jewelry Vintage Turquoise Tibetan Silver Striking Simplicity Butterfly Adjustable Ring for Women

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a fantastic seller and ring, 6 July 2017
This is a fantastic seller and ring!! It makes a statement, is adjustable and very pretty!! The turquoise stones have a beautiful appearance and energy, along with the butterfly design. I bought the ring, and also earrings and bracelet to match, so it looks like a set, all from one of my favourite sellers!! Always a first class service, fast dispatch, was packed securely and is described accurately, though prettier when you see it. Highly Recommended indeed********Suitable for any age group, summer time and general purpose. Wear it anytime!! Lovely!!!! I'm over the moon!

YAZILIND CZ Ring Stone Wedding Band Stainless Steel Bridal Rhinestone Jewelry For Women Size8

5.0 out of 5 stars This ring is amazing!! It looks expensive, 4 July 2017
This ring is amazing!! It looks expensive, it's a great fit, lovely stone and is well made/designed!!! I love this seller and their jewellery!!! I'm taking some of them on holiday as they are so pretty, excellent value and quality!! The seller is very reliable! Great service, products and packing!! Super gast dispatch and packed safely!! I'm always excited to see what's inside my parcel as the rings etc are always so much more beautiful than the pictures, and they are lovely too!!! One of my favourite sellers!! The products are amazing!!! 5 STARS PLUS for everything!!! Highly Recommended***********

Set of 4 Stud Earrings with Butterfly, Flower, Crystal Disk and Faux Pearl (Supplied in a Gift Pouch) Unique Jewellery
Offered by Small Island Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, unusual set of earrings, 4 July 2017
Beautiful, unusual set of earrings!! I bought 2 sets! Love them. They are so unique. They came well packed and super quick! I recommend the seller and the earrings!! They are as described, only nicer in reality. Glad I saw them!! You could wear them mixed up or with other earrings anytime, anywhere! Nice for a sunny day at the beach. Highly recommended********* thank you seller!!!

Yazilind Elegant Silver Plated Round Pear Cut Sapphire Blue Cubic Zirconia CZ Flawless Dangle Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful for a night out or if you want to ..., 4 July 2017
Stunning earrings!!! Bigger and more dazzling and dangly than in picture!! Beautiful for a night out or if you want to stand out from the crowd during the day. I have long hair, so they would add a bit of sparkle anytime of day. Excellent seller and service... always!!! Fast dispatch and packed well!! Highly recommended**** They look much more expensive than they are, and the quality does not disappoint!! Value is terrific! I'm really really pleased! My eyes opened wide with surprise when I saw them!! Definite beauties!!! Lovely dark blue stone and sparkly, chic looking beads dangle down to attach to the stones!! Magic******

Large Indian Moonstone Gemstone Crystal Spiral Pendant
Large Indian Moonstone Gemstone Crystal Spiral Pendant

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourite sellers!, 30 Jun. 2017
One of my favourite sellers!! The Crystal Moonstone pendant is nice and large, in a well made, securely within a wire cage, and comes with the matching twist rope cord. Excellent value and quality, beautiful item from a very reliable seller!! The service is always speedy and professional. I love this pendant and the Crystal stone has many benefits, if you look up the meanings. Infact, the seller pops in a leaflet with the meanings of the stones, which is very useful!! I intend to wear it with other pendants and jewellery I have bought from this seller!! Highly recommended********* 5 Star plus rating!! Suitable for anyone. I'm buying more!! That's for sure. This seller does not disappoint with the many items for sale. Very pretty... thank you!!!

Women Cross Pendant Necklace Rose Gold Plated Jewelry Chocker Chunky Statement Body Neck Chain Collar
Offered by Excellent-shop

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful elegant pendant for anyone, 29 Jun. 2017
A beautiful elegant pendant for anyone. Fast dispatch, packed well and as described. Nicer in real life. Chain comes with it. I can recommend this item to others. It sits very nicely and is rather different. I'm very pleased with it. Service and everything else was excellent too!

Baltic amber and sterling silver 925 cognac cross pendant jewellery jewelry (no chain)
Offered by Silver Amber

5.0 out of 5 stars Baltic Amber and Sterling Silver Charm pendant, 7 May 2017
I love this pendant!! Definitely 5 Stars++++!! There is no chain with the pendant, which means you can choose your own. It's pretty and elegant, as in the picture. It looks nicer when you see it .It came in a nice box too. Great service and seller!! It depends what you are looking for, but i think this is an unusual pendant with a lovely, small amber stone to add some detail and soft energy. Again, I could ''recommend'' this item to any age group or occasion. I will choose a chain to match the pendant to compliment an already beautiful piece of jewellery. I bought this one for myself, but it has been admired by my neighbour and her friends. Very delicate and elegant. Simple yet noticeable. It's unusual. It's light. It's lovely

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14