Profile for Miss H Burns > Reviews

Rock Of Ages [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tom Cruise
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 July 2014
This review is from: Rock Of Ages [DVD] (DVD)
I love this film, its cheesy and so much fun.

Shrek the Musical [DVD]
Shrek the Musical [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jason Moore

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this show, 18 July 2014
This review is from: Shrek the Musical [DVD] (DVD)
I love this show. Beautiful, Funny and just enjoyable. The actors seem to enjoy what they are doing and it comes through so well. It brings back some styles of dancing that should never be forgotten. And the songs are really thought through.

Design Works Frog Pile Cross Stitch Kit, Multi-Colour
Design Works Frog Pile Cross Stitch Kit, Multi-Colour
Offered by BIC WAREHOUSE

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, I can't wait to start it, 18 July 2014
Beautiful, I can't wait to start it, Its all set up ready for when I've finished my current cross stitch.

AS18K Complete Airbrush Compressor Kit PLUS Airbrushing Accessories - Airhose, bottles, Airbrush Holder, Dual action Gravity-feed airbrush for nail art, hobby-painting, cake decoration, customised clothing, temporary tattooing

4.0 out of 5 stars Superb starter kit., 19 Sept. 2013
I brought this for my boyfriend as a starter kit. Its brilliant for that,and if you use just what came with it then you will be fine. We found though if you want to upgrade or buy additional parts it gets tricky.

Finding the right adapters that fit can be a challenge.
Moisture trap is good, but not brilliant, leading to the occasional spitting from the airbrush.

Easy to clean and take a part, though we recommend buying the brush set and fluid to clean it properly.
The airbrushes that come with this compressor are brilliant for starters, but not for very fine detail. We found the airbrushes are brilliant for what we need and easy to work.

The Pirates! In an Adventure with Scientists [DVD] [2012]
The Pirates! In an Adventure with Scientists [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Hugh Grant
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny :), 19 Sept. 2013
I loved this. But then I'm easy to please. Its a film that I can stick on when feeling down or just want something to listen to and it is amusing and lighthearted.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Its okay., 19 Sept. 2013
Brought this to do a mural on the wall. due to my own fault it wasn't as useful as I thought. Looking forwards to trying it in a bigger room with more room to draw back. The images are crystal though once you have sorted the zoom out, and the projector is light and easy to use.

Ronseal OCBBP250 One Coat Blackboard Paint 250ml
Ronseal OCBBP250 One Coat Blackboard Paint 250ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 Sept. 2013
Two coats to cover and it was done. We use it every week for the tea list, no wear and tear after four months. Loving this blackboard paint.

Birthday Peeps (Animated) - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher
Birthday Peeps (Animated) - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher

5.0 out of 5 stars Was brilliant for a birthday gift., 19 Sept. 2013
Gave this to my cousin for her 18th and she loved it. Found the cartoon cute and funny. Will think of using again in the future.

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows [DVD + UV Copy] [2012]
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows [DVD + UV Copy] [2012]
Dvd ~ Robert Downey Jr.
Offered by wantitcheaper

5.0 out of 5 stars Elementary my dear watson., 15 Jun. 2013
Excellent in pretty much every way. Actors have been well chosen, the writers have the characters down to a key and the direction is brilliant.

Jesus Christ Superstar - Live Arena Tour 2012 [Region 2/4/5] [DVD] [2012]
Jesus Christ Superstar - Live Arena Tour 2012 [Region 2/4/5] [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Tim Minchin
Offered by dvdGOLD

5.0 out of 5 stars Superstar adaptation, 15 Jun. 2013
I love this, but I am a musical l fan. Tim Minchin is a brilliant character, pouring his soul into being Judas and well acted. Mel C's voice is soothing and brings something different to the stage, and Ben Foster seems to put all his emotion into Jesus.

Page: 1 | 2