Profile for Snack Related Mishap > Reviews

Content by Snack Related ...

Snack Related Mishap (Tyne and Wear)

Belkin F8N160 Neoprene Protective Sleeve for Laptops, Macbooks and Chromebooks up to 15.6 inch - Black/Red

2.0 out of 5 stars Very baggy. Better ones out there., 18 Mar. 2013
It is designed to hold up to a 15.6" laptop, which is exactly what mine is, and yes it is very loose and free to move around. My laptop is not an ultra-slim model, if it was I could understand it. As the name suggests, it is meant to fit like a skin, rather than a bag. The zip has a very big hem, so it flops around and is awkward to close, particularly around the corner. Pick a different one.

Terrapin Premium PU Leather Flip Case for Apple iPhone SE / 5s / 5 - White
Terrapin Premium PU Leather Flip Case for Apple iPhone SE / 5s / 5 - White
Offered by ClickJunkie

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what I needed it to, 18 Mar. 2013
This cover is very practical and looks the part. I was very pleased with the fit, it has a plastic frame for sturdiness covered by a leather padding for cushioning and appearance. Signal quality not affected. It snaps shut securely with ease and can be easily flipped back and fastened open. In short, it is everything you could want from a phone cover, and I cannot see what an official £20+ cover could do any better.

As a side note, I ordered it on Friday evening and had it by Monday morning which is brilliant.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 18 Jan. 2010
This is something I wish I had discovered a long time ago. The loud alarm is indeed, very loud, and the bed shaker is brilliant for shocking you out of your sleep (though I recommend placing it under the pillow rather than the mattress as I barely felt it there), to add to all the calamity there's even a few flashing LED's too. The only problem with it is that yes it most definitely wakes you up, but for the really deep sleepers like me, there's nothing to stop you turning it off again in your sleepy-conscious state and heading back to the land of nod.

Personally, I think those who complain about the design are just nitpicking because they are surprised with how good it turned out to be! The buttons are a little small but by no means difficult.

I was a little shocked when I took it out the box because make no mistake, it is massive. It looks a normal size in the picture but it is really very big (around 13cm circular) but similarly the wires for the shaker and plugs are more than long enough so you can place it away from the bed.

It's a little more than you would expect to pay for an alarm clock, but I bought it without hesitation anyway. I think when you see it, you know if you are the type of person who needs it regardless of price!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Nice Shirt, 18 Jan. 2010
This is a great value shirt and it is made of material which feels soft against the skin. As the picture and title suggest, it is a tight fitting shirt which hugs your figure and outlines you tightly, but that's not to say it feels as if you are squashed in. You still have lots of room to manoeuvre because of the softness of the material. It also looks good for teenages as well as men, and as for the colours I ordered the colour shown in the picture - Olive - and it is pretty much identical to the picture shown.

Hungry Homer
Hungry Homer

1.0 out of 5 stars The worst most boring game I've ever played, 5 May 2009
This review is from: Hungry Homer (Toy)
Normally I enjoy games with a Simpsons theme but this was just an absolute flop. You roll a dice numbered 1-3 each number corresponding to a donut size. You place all the donuts on the tray which takes longer than it does to play. When you take out a donut I think the idea is that if you take the wrong one out the balance will be lost and all the donuts will pop out. That's yet to ever happen to us, and the closest it's ever came is knocking two or three other donuts out at the same time!

There's none of this pop up pirate stuff going on, it's simply a tray with a bar with Homer on, connected to a loose spring. That's it.

A DEFINATE miss without a doubt.