Profile for DEE MORT > Reviews

Content by DEE MORT

DEE MORT

Sametop Head Strap Mount + Chest Mount Harness/Chesty Strap + J-Hook Buckle Mount + Thumbscrews for Gopro HD Hero4 Session, Hero4, Hero3+, Hero3, Hero2, Hero and SJCAM Cameras­
Offered by Sametop-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars SAMETOP - Trust me, don't look anywhere else, as there's no need!, 23 July 2016
I actually bought the cart before the horse, insofar as I bought this combo before I then bought a GoPro Hero Session when I visited America to go on a cruise earlier this month. This was as I knew I was going tubing and zip lining on port days when on the cruise and I was always buying the camera before the cruise. So I travelled out with the SAMETOP and I duly bought the camera when over there! As an added bonus, the cruise ship had a climbing wall and a rope course. I cannot speak highly enough about the quality of the SAMETOP product. The thickness of the straps and the security of the clasps, I doubt if GoPro themselves have a better product. The results I got from camera plus harness combo were just brilliant.

delightable24 Premium Protective Case Sparkle Design Case SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 / S5 NEO Smartphone - Gold
Offered by BF-Commerce GmbH

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality "Blingy" Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo Cover, 26 Dec. 2015
Bought the phone cover on the strength of the other reviews, as a present for my wife and she is absolutely delighted with it. Fits like a glove. The product comes from Germany and while I did not expect it to arrive before Christmas, it did. Well done to the Sellers!

SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 i9100 BLACK LEATHER WALLET FLIP CASE COVER POUCH + SCREEN PROTECTOR + POLISHING CLOTH & MINI TOUCH SCREEN STYLUS BY Connect Zone®
Offered by Connect Zone®

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy S2 Cover at a decent price, 26 July 2015
Very nice case that does exactly what it says, "on the tin".

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace of Mind, 26 Feb. 2014
Best £50 ever to ensure no loss of all those treasured photos and important documents.

Super easy to use, just plug in and start backing up!

Playshoes Retro Fleece Hooded Bathrobe Girl's Loungewear Original 9-10 Years
Playshoes Retro Fleece Hooded Bathrobe Girl's Loungewear Original 9-10 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy Dressing Gown, 26 Feb. 2014
My daughter is 125cm high aged 7 and bought her the aged 9/10 one.

Great price, super comfy and funky.

She loves it and her twin sister who is only 118cm is miffed being stuck in her own original one!!!

Spark In The Dark: The Best Of Alice Cooper
Spark In The Dark: The Best Of Alice Cooper

5.0 out of 5 stars Alice Cooper Greatest CD, 28 Mar. 2013
I'm heading for 50 years of age in a couple of years time and I'm doing a "middle age crisis thing" where I am buying greatest hits CDs (don't do downloads really, I like to have the CD - it's an age thing people!!!) of the bands I used to listen to 3 decades + ago LoL. WELCOME TO MY NIGHTMARE!!!

Gangnam Style kid's t-shirt (Small (7-8 years old)/Light Blue)
Gangnam Style kid's t-shirt (Small (7-8 years old)/Light Blue)

4.0 out of 5 stars Gangnam Kids T Shirt, 28 Mar. 2013
One of my 6 year old girls just loves this dance and seeing her face light up when she saw the T Shirt was priceless.

The Essential Ozzy Osbourne
The Essential Ozzy Osbourne

5.0 out of 5 stars the Ultimate Ozzy, 28 Mar. 2013
I'm heading for 50 years of age in a couple of years time and I'm doing a "middle age crisis thing" where I am buying greatest hits CDs (don't do downloads really, I like to have the CD - it's an age thing people!!!) of the bands I used to listen to 3 decades + ago LoL. GO ON - TAKE A "SHOT IN THE DARK" AND JOIN THE "CRAZY TRAIN" - YOU'LL NOT REGRET IT!!!

40 Seasons the Best of Skid Ro
40 Seasons the Best of Skid Ro

5.0 out of 5 stars Skid Row Greatest Hits CD, 28 Mar. 2013
I'm heading for 50 years of age in a couple of years time and I'm doing a "middle age crisis thing" where I am buying greatest hits CDs (don't do downloads really, I like to have the CD - it's an age thing people!!!) of the bands I used to listen to 3 decades + ago LoL. i CAN JUST ABOUT REMEMBER WHEN IT WAS 18 AND LIFE TO GO!!!

Monster High Double Feature: Friday Night Frights / Why Do Ghouls Fall in Love? [DVD] (2013)
Dvd ~ Dustin McKenzie

5.0 out of 5 stars Double Feature DVD, 28 Mar. 2013
One of my 6 year old girls is just daft about all things Monsters High - she loves this DVD and it guarantees to keep her quiet and amused!