Profile for Mr. Kenneth Michel > Reviews

Mr. Kenneth Michel

Behringer MDX2600 Proxl Composer
Behringer MDX2600 Proxl Composer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 29 Dec. 2009
For the price this has got to be an absolute bargain. I wanted a rack compressor and this unit gives so much more. It is very responsive and so much easier to operate than a software compressor. Adds clarity and distinction to audio whilst maximising levels. The gate function is a welcome addition as is the gain control. Also features tube simulation, de-esser and side chain.

York XC530 Elliptical/Cycle
York XC530 Elliptical/Cycle

4.0 out of 5 stars Excelent value and quality, 15 Mar. 2009
The quality of this machine is excellent. The manual I found perfectly clear and the tools supplied were perfect for the job - no others were required. It took me about 1.5 hours by myself to build it but I really can't understand why this should be a problem. The quality requires that it is built properly and if you would rather have a machine which is built in 30 mins but falls to pieces soon afterwards then don't buy this one. There are just a couple of things I would change - the computer isn't brilliant. I am actually using one from my old York machine which I preferred mainly because the new one is more difficult to program. The other thing is the seat - it is very low but maybe there is a safety reason. Other than that I would thoroughly recommend it. I have found York equipment to be very reliable and robust.