Profile for Teresa Brown > Reviews

Content by Teresa Brown

Teresa Brown "Teresa Brown"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Bow Down: A Bad Boy Mafia Romance (Barone Crime Family)
Bow Down: A Bad Boy Mafia Romance (Barone Crime Family)

5.0 out of 5 stars This was one dirty book. Wyatt was the perfect match for the ..., 25 Aug. 2016
This was one dirty book. Wyatt was the perfect match for the ex mafia princess. I loved that she let him in and that she got to have a relationship with lucus. I don't want to say a lot but read this series and you won't be disappointed. I can't believe this series is finished either.

Go Hard: A Bad Boy Sports Romance
Go Hard: A Bad Boy Sports Romance

4.0 out of 5 stars What to say...., 1 Aug. 2016
I did like this book but felt something was off for me, I wish there was more of a story with them but it was still a good book and with a dirty, dangerous, hard bad boy in it it's worth the read.

Until Harry
Until Harry

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG OMG....., 29 July 2016
This review is from: Until Harry (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book, it had everything in it. I have cried laughed been angry. I'm not sure really want to say but this is the best book I have read so far this year, and anyone with negative reviews don't know what they are talking about. People have to read until Harry it will be worth your time.

Savage: A Bad Boy Mafia Romance
Savage: A Bad Boy Mafia Romance

5.0 out of 5 stars Savage indeed, 25 July 2016
This book was savage dark intense but with a strong do anything for his women guy and a strong women it turns out a great love story. There isn't much else to say but read it.

Packing Heat: A Bad Boy Secret Baby Romance (Barone Crime Family)
Packing Heat: A Bad Boy Secret Baby Romance (Barone Crime Family)

4.0 out of 5 stars As always...., 20 July 2016
As always a great book. I love B. B. Hemel books and this one didn't disappoint. Rafa is a good but crude man which is a want in a good male character, he sticks up for what he wants but is a push over to his women. Cassidy is strong women which is a good match to rafa. I can't wait for another book.

Sacked: A Football Romance (The Alpha Ballers Book 2)
Sacked: A Football Romance (The Alpha Ballers Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Read it.., 17 July 2016
Great read as always, I really did feel sorry for lance but glad he got loosened up by the end and took the chance, this series is a must read.

Blitzed: A Football Romance (The Alpha Ballers Book 3)
Blitzed: A Football Romance (The Alpha Ballers Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Must...., 17 July 2016
I loved this book Like the rest, but got to say this is my favourite I loved hud and mack, I'm not going to say much but this series is a need to read.

Tease - A Stepbrother Sports Romance
Tease - A Stepbrother Sports Romance

5.0 out of 5 stars Tease indeed...., 14 July 2016
I loved this book as I have all the step brother books, this book has everything from crime romance sport little brother nice mother and teasinf. People need to read these books and specially this one.

Match: A Stepbrother Romance
Match: A Stepbrother Romance

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 13 July 2016
Need to read, I love this author. No more needs to be said

His Hostage: Valetti Crime Family (A Bad Boy Mafia Romance)
His Hostage: Valetti Crime Family (A Bad Boy Mafia Romance)

5.0 out of 5 stars Read, 13 July 2016
Really good definitely need to be read

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11