Profile for Stavros A. Rizis > Reviews

Content by Stavros A. Rizis

Stavros A. Rizis "cabeza1961" (Greece-Piraeus)

Magic Fly (Digipak)
Magic Fly (Digipak)

5.0 out of 5 stars There some things looking for a long time and searching on amazon.co.uk , finaly find. Thank you ! You are doing nice work., 30 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Magic Fly (Digipak) (Audio CD)
I've been looking for albums I once had on vinyl, but now I want them on a cd. I found it !

The Ultimate Collection
The Ultimate Collection
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft rock members will love it !, 6 Mar. 2010
This review is from: The Ultimate Collection (Audio CD)
When you want to get easy, relax, this is one of what you want. One of the soft rock group with an American style that make you feel like living in clouds.

The Human Menagerie
The Human Menagerie

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best albums in the last 35 years!, 6 Mar. 2010
This review is from: The Human Menagerie (Audio CD)
I owned this since my teen's in vinyl and now I founded after a long search here to amazon.co.uk. A great music from names with a long story, good musicians but not well known. A "must" for someone who likes music and looking for every inch of it.

Greatest Hit Singles
Greatest Hit Singles
Offered by soulsearchingplus

5.0 out of 5 stars Soul music Maestro, 27 July 2002
This review is from: Greatest Hit Singles (Audio CD)
...Think a lot of this great musician,listen to his music since I was 15 years old.My best song is "Shaft" and "Disco Connection".I think this cd has great value for anyone since 1991 that first recorded,after vinyl.Thanks Isaac for the real music you offer us.